"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, I know. My point wasn't that they were bombarding "Russians", but that they were bombarding "Russia".

They're not bombarding "Russia" if that part of the Zaporizhzhia region isn't considered "Russian" territory, hence my comment about Peskov. If he can't define the boundaries of these "Russian" regions, then the whole thing seems very woolly at best. Regardless, Zaporizhzhia city never voted and hence can't (logically) be considered as part of the "Russian" region....and I do realize I used the word "logical" with any decisions or assertions coming out of Moscow.

My understanding is that the Russians declared all of the four oblasts Russian, whether or not they controlled this or that area of them. At any rate, my take was more a snarky point than anything else, because we're all aware of the fictitious nature of the "referenda".

They should be careful about what they wish for. If it's a secret ballot, then some of those who publicly support Russia may vote against them

These revelations are not surprising. France has always been aloof regards NATO. In the '80s, when we practiced our vehicle recognition drills, we would ID French vehicles as enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread