"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Now Putin calls sanctions a declaration of war. This dirty bastard stops at nothing. Russians are erecting statues os of Stalin and referring to him as a hero. That tells you one thing. Russians are vermin.

Now Putin calls sanctions a declaration of war. This dirty bastard stops at nothing. Russians are erecting statues os of Stalin and referring to him as a hero. That tells you one thing. Russians are vermin.
I know quite a few Russians, all of them great guys. Let's not decent into generalisation and hate propaganda, shall we?

I can sympathize with you as my situation is similar. I share a house with an estranged wife and my "Bark Angels" are all that I have to live for. It's a shame to have to admit it that but life is what it is. I was 4F during Vietnam and at 72 they most likely wouldn't accept me but I do know how to use a fire arm.

Last edited:
I do know how to use a fire arm and would really like to to kill a Russian before I die.
Okay, this isn't the discussion I want on this forum. Let's stop right there!

To everybody: I'll allow your opinions on the policy and actions of the Russian authorities and army. But I don't allow unfounded general hatred towards the Rusian (or any) people in general. If I see anything like that in this thread, the experiment is over. I won't issue any other warning. I hope that it's clear.

Last edited:
Evil flourishes when good men do nothing - I think it goes like that.

What is being done by countries in response to this is certainly not nothing and has so far been tempered with common sense.

The good men in Russia itself must be allowed time make their case for stopping all this and it can happen as there are good men in every country
of the world. Sometimes it takes something like this for them to stand up and be counted.

Russian troops are protecting soft skinned vehicules with wood logs in vulnerable parts.

Also, the ukrainians mangling with road signs (either by removing or altering them) looks to be very effective in wrecking havoc with the russian supply chain.

Which puzzles me. Mean, we are (supposedly) in the 21st century, there are satélites all over the space with cameras looking down snaping photos. If the invasion was at least one year in the making as a Duma member claimed, there was more than enough time to get all the maps needed.

This is a very botched invasion, poorly planned and badly executed. The big problem is that Putin isn't a guy that could admit a mistake and backtrack. More likely he would rise the stakes and a nuclear exchange could not be ruled out at all.

Last edited:
Why? Blonde, blue eyed Ukrainians vs non-white other nationalities? Nah, couldn't be that obvious...
That explains why Europe is welcoming a million refugees. Make those Ukrainians into Syrians, Nigerians, Rohingya, Roma or Uyghurs and Europe says no thanks. Then again, my wife is Ukrainian-Canadian and I'm quite partial to the blonde, blue eyed, tough yet graceful women of Ukraine.

Last edited:
Evil flourishes when good men do nothing - I think it goes like that.
There is no mushy middle, if you're Russian today (or German in 1933-45) and you're not resisting Russia's war on Ukraine, you're either complicit or complacent. One's motivations in either direction can vary from: self/familial preservation; to willful ignorance/disinterest; to firm belief in "the cause"; to plain old self advancement and gain.

Last edited:

Do not bring the 2016 election into this. That is a rabbit hole we will NOT go down in this forum. We still have rules on politics in this forum. This thread is about the Ukraine war, stick with it!

"No-fly zone" is a vague definition. It can be provided by different means, for example, giving Ukraine SAMs and assisting with electronic countermeasures.

We are doing those things the best we can. We are already skirting the line.

I really feel for you. Ukraine is being thrown under the bus. I wish it were not so, and I wish more than ever that we could do more. Unfortunately, we have to think of the entire European continent and North America as well. Literally billions of people. It's not that simple.

Last edited:
"No-fly zone" is a vague definition. It can be provided by different means, for example, giving Ukraine SAMs and assisting with electronic countermeasures.
introducing any complex armament ssystems is taking months or years before it become real threat for enemy - sorry to say so but giving Ukrainians anything may require more than 8 hours training is pointless

Europe took in 1.3 million refugees back in 2015, that were fleeing wars in the middle east.

Europe has also taken in refugees from former colonies during times of civil unrest.

In this case, the Ukraine happens to be physically part of Europe, so the crisis will hit closer to home, than an area in Africa or eastern Asia.

In terms of manpower (quantity), yes, that's true!

650000 active personnel and 350000 in reserve ... And that's just Army, no talking about IRGC traitors and terrorists. That looks good from a far ...

But in terms of quality, Iran's army is nothing more than a walking museum. Small arms, big guns, Tanks, other heavy equipment, aircrafts, any thing else, the newest of them are +40 years old ... Completely outdated, complete obsolete. If they don't kill our men, we'll be so glad.

I didn't count morale and psychological matters ... If you add them, we'll be on top, but from bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread