"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bravo

No comment to avoid crossing lines.
The Russians have to have considered finding and shooting down Zelenskyy's flight to Washington. They've already shot down a civilian airliner, Malaysian Airlines Flight 17, so that's no big moral leap. Presumably to avoid this Zelenskyy traveled overland to Poland before boarding a US military aircraft. So, now the Russians will be thinking how to kill Zelenskyy whilst in the US on his return transit.

I hope this visit results in longer range land attack missiles and artillery, additional advanced SAMs, western tanks and combat aircraft going to Ukraine in 1Q23. On the latter two, the US and NATO have had ten months to train the AFU on how to operate, maintain and logistically support western MBTs, fighter jets and attack helicopters.

From July 2022, for example Slava Ukraine! US Approves To Train Ukrainian Pilots On US Fighter Jets Like F-16, F-15EX. But There's A Catch

Last edited:
Breaking news...the war in Ukraine isn't Russia's fault. Glad we cleared that up:

For the record, my sarcasm dial was turned WAAAYYYY up when I wrote the intro statement to this post....just in case anyone thinks I'm being even remotely serious.

I never had any doubt. When an ex- begins to seek a new life after breaking free from years of abuse, it's just natural for the abuser to want to murder them. It's not the abuser's fault. Right?

When Zelenskyy addresses a joint session of the US Senate and House of Representatives, I wonder if we will see a replay of these two loyal subjects of Russia heckling:

View attachment 699497
I'm looking forward to it. President Zelenskyy does not only speak English, he's a professional stage comedian. Bring on the hecklers.

Users who are viewing this thread