"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If it's a big deal to their constituents the voters will punish them. I'd rather have a system that allows the freedom to not applaud than one where applause is mandatory.

Did I say otherwise? Please show me where.

However, there is a thing called decency and respect, and sitting around and staring at your iPhone while the leader of another country is speaking to you directly is pretty damn childish, rude, and disrespectful.

It's not surprising, however, coming from this uncultured and uneducated girl and her child molesting friend. The fact that these two even are sitting here says a lot about the voters.

Quote from article: "Especially striking on Wednesday night was the sight of members of both the Republican and Democratic parties rising to enthusiastically cheer the Ukrainian president as he spoke in confident, assertive English."

Now what will be disturbing to see is if some of these same then vote to try to cut support as they have been threatening to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back