"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Poland to send Leopard tanks to Ukraine, if others do, too

JMFC, is there no one on the European continent willing to make the first move on anything? Poland's repeating the same sh#t they did with the MiG-29 debacle in spring 2022, where they offered the jets to Ukraine but only if some other country acted first to facilitate things. Why are the Ukrainians the only people in Europe with any balls?

Here's what Poland should be announcing:

Wczoraj wysłaliśmy na Ukrainę dwadzieścia czołgów Leopard, amunicję i części zamienne. Mamy nadzieję, że ta inicjatywa przekona innych operatorów Leopardów i czołgów podstawowych do zrobienia tego samego, Sláva Ukrayíni!

Yesterday, we sent twenty Leopard tanks, plus ammunition and spares to Ukraine. We hope this initiative will convince other Leopard and MBT operators to do the same, Sláva Ukrayíni!

Last edited:

While we are at it Poland can give me my land s that I hold the title to in what used to be Germany?

I agree with you, though, you can't go back to ancient times and claim lands that have been lost for a thousand years. Otherwise the majority of Europe, North Africa, and the Mide East will be under Rome's control again. Italy says they want their empire back.

Greece and other places might have a say too...

Let's not go down this ridiculous road again. That's not how the civilized world works (and rightfully so). If you want to be a part of that world, then I suggest figuring that out.

This may sound harsh, but maybe that is what people in your part of the world understand, but thankfully not in mine. I prefer living in a just and civilized society, where we handle things in a better and civilized way.

Enough of this. There will be zero condoning or promoting violence against women, children, or innocent people (sounds like terrorism, huh?). Neither will the assassination of civilians and non-combatants (sounds like uncivilized terrorism, huh?).

In the civilized world, we also do not execute prisoners of war. They are treated in accordance with the Geneva convention. Executing them makes you no better than the enemy or terrorist scum.

Now, enough!

Last edited:
Some Polish friends were offered their ancestral lands back, if they would just pay the back taxes.

Roger that!

But I want to know your opinion about the part you didn't mention: massive and continues Bombardment of occupied areas and border areas. Sth like WW1 tactics.

While we are at it Poland can give me my land s that I hold the title to in what used to be Germany?
In a way, the First World War was very beneficial to the Poles. They no had homeland beforehand, and ended up after 1918 seeing their country emerge from the wreckage of Germany and Russia. Had the Tsar held on and the Russians fought on through to Nov 1918 the area we know as Poland would have been absorbed into Russia.

Just look at the size of Germany in 1914. Had it lasted to today you'd likely be able to take a high speed train from Konigsberg to Stuttgart in a few hours.... or drive the autobahn.

That's not how the civilized world works
And little less on the scale, i think this board.

ARTESH
Now i do like a different view, or a joke, or both at the same time.
But Adler is quite, quite right. There are some etiquettes here not to be breached. I think this is one. Please dont go there.
You are here long enough to feel what can and cannot.
Cheers.

Not possible. The Vikings and Romans get to reclaim the British Isles. You don't exist.

Gotta love that slippery slope…

We're like the Borg, you come to us, be it Vikings, Romans, Saxons, Pakistanis, Ugandans, Albanians, etc. we will assimilate you. Resistance is futile.

Only their languages. As has been noted more than once...

I understand!

I would be very very grateful if someone can help me to overcome this "hatred". Because I really don't want to go back to drugs and alcohol.

I just want to go back to my normal life, posting about Iran - Iraq war, posting photos from Iran ... Just anything others do, and I did before.

Users who are viewing this thread