"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That's not face saving, because his country has become a nuclear waste land too and he has no country left to rule. His only face saving event is total victory and a powerful USSR.
He doesn't care. Unlike going out with a nuclear bang, a powerful USSR is a fantasy not a goal.

So, what other option does Putin have? Just keep hitting Ukraine for months? I am surprised the Russians havent attacked western Ukraine along the border with Poland in order to cut off the flood of reinforcements.

he said that artillery has been called and targeted by lady from ukrainian army - highest respect ver professionally done job. Funny story from today's news - Russian have lost one of their drones shoot down by other ukrainian lady with jar of pickles... wellll if it is true is even hard to comment this...

he said that artillery has been called and targeted by lady from ukrainian army - highest respect ver professionally done job. Funny story from today's news - Russian have lost one of their drones shoot down by other ukrainian lady with jar of pickles... wellll if it is true is even hard to comment this...

He doesn't care. Unlike going out with a nuclear bang, a powerful USSR is a fantasy not a goal.

So, what other option does Putin have? Just keep hitting Ukraine for months? I am surprised the Russians havent attacked western Ukraine along the border with Poland in order to cut off the flood of reinforcements.

Wrong. He does care. What good does any of this do when there is no one left to give him a parade down Red Square. Nuclear war is not his goal. Its his deterrent to get what he wants. If it was his goal you would be dust in the wind already.

You severely underestimate him, just because someone does not value human life does not mean he wants to die or the world to end. The entire world being a nuclear wasteland does not fit his end game. It saves no face, and he has ZERO benefit from it. What power does he have then (power is what he really wants)? What control does he have then? What legacy does he then have? The guy who commited mass suicide, and no one is left to talk about it? It is simply his last ditch effort when he cannot save face.

Sanctions dashboard.

Just watched a video from BBC Newsnight. "Putin's power: Can anyone stop the Russian President?"
A Russian former minister and a former British ambassador to Russia were interviewed. Their conclusion was the only way to stop Putin was by military defeat on the battlefield.
What I liked most was the urging of Lend-Lease for Ukraine.

Just watched a video from BBC Newsnight. "Putin's power: Can anyone stop the Russian President?"
A Russian former minister and a former British ambassador to Russia were interviewed. Their conclusion was the only way to stop Putin was by military defeat on the battlefield.
What I liked most was the urging of Lend-Lease for Ukraine.

I would say he is correct. Unfortunately, it seems that the defeat has to come from Ukraine.

Is Vitaly Gerasimov related to Valery Gerasimov, the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation? They're both from Kazan, Tatar, and there are some facial similarities.

Vitaly Gerasimov:
View attachment 660510

Valery Gerasimov:
View attachment 660511

According to Wikipedia (yes, I know...) Valery Gerasimov was born in 1955 and was married with one son. Vitaly Gerasimov was born in 1977. Was Vitaly the son of Valery?
no he was probably his nephew...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back