"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again."

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Can't read it without a subscription but I think I get the gist. 600kbpd if crude will be made up for elsewhere such as internal production, Saudi, and Venezuela. Shame that the 840000 bpd Keystone pipeline from your northern neighbours was cancelled on Biden's first day in office.

Can't read it without a subscription but I think I get the gist. 600kbpd if crude will be made up for elsewhere such as internal production, Saudi, and Venezuela. Shame that the 840000 bpd Keystone pipeline from your northern neighbours was cancelled on Biden's first day in office.

You mean the pipeline that the majority of oil was not going to the US anyhow, and was not the type used for gasoline?

No I mean the heavy crude that many of the Gulf Coast refineries were revamped to take back in the 90s. We're refining the stuff up here into diesel and so can you. Venezuela's crude is no better.

Or they are moving to a training exercise in Canada? :D
Training exercises or NATO mobilization - ALL LIES!!! I have it on good information (the internets) that Trudeau is mobilizing on our northern border. He is going to invade through the Minnesota and Wisconsin corridor first because they are good at hockey and have some French-named cities and town. Makes perfect sense to me, but I think he is grossly overstepping al a Putin. Gird your loins men (and women) of the Great Lakes region! The Canadians are coming and there not bringing Molson, at least not for us.

Training exercises or NATO mobilization - ALL LIES!!! I have it on good information (the internets) that Trudeau is mobilizing on our northern border. He is going to invade through the Minnesota and Wisconsin corridor first because they are good at hockey and have some French-named cities and town. Makes perfect sense to me, but I think he is grossly overstepping al a Putin. Gird your loins men (and women) of the Great Lakes region! The Canadians are coming and there not bringing Molson, at least not for us.
Well thank goodness they're not bringing Molson. Labatt's will do just fine though...

Bastards! I knew they were lying when they said they were shelving their invasion plans!

"Poland said on Tuesday that it was ready to deploy — immediately and free of charge — all their MiG-29 fighter jets to the US Air Force's Rammstein Air Base in Germany and place them at the disposal of Washington to provide them to Ukraine..."

It's been a long time since a head of state actually led their nation from the battlefield.

I have a great deal of respect for Zelensky.
He did surprise many in Ukraine, both his supporters and opponents. Probably, even his loyal fans did not expect him to be so defiant in the critical situation.
Just to note that he started his term as a "peacemaker" with a very weak position and ignorance about military matters. His most famous words about the war in 2019 were "everyone should stop shooting", "we need to negotiate and to settle somewhere in the middle", "I can crawl on my knees to Moscow", etc. Army and veterans treated him with suspicion and until 2021 there were fears that Zelensky can give in to Kremlin demands.
I did not believe earlier that a 44 years man can change so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back