"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (5 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One interesting point they brought up is that it could be a land battle rather than one in the air.
As there seems to be little in VKS activity over Ukraine, this seems to have a kernel of truth. Might that reduce the chance of escalation since no one will launching strikes behind Russian or NATO lines to take out airbases?

One interesting point they brought up is that it could be a land battle rather than one in the air.
As there seems to be little in VKS activity over Ukraine, this seems to have a kernel of truth. Might that reduce the chance of escalation since no one will launching strikes behind Russian or NATO lines to take out airbases?

It still has to be a Ukrainian victory.

It seems there's no less appetite for disinformation over the war in Ukraine, with some claiming the whole thing is a hoax (where have I heard that before?):

Carl Sagan said:
It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.

I am so freakin' tired of these conspiracy numpties.

The 4 Indictments lodged in the Nuremburg trials: (1) crimes against peace (i.e., the planning, initiating, and waging of wars of aggression in violation of international treaties and agreements), (2) crimes against humanity (i.e., exterminations, deportations, and genocide), (3) war crimes (i.e., violations of the laws of war), and (4) "a common plan or conspiracy to commit" the criminal acts listed in the first three counts.

So far, 1 and 4 have been met. Hope the trial starts soon.
Interesting reading your post, the movie Judgment at Nuremburg was on the other night, a fine film, the line from Burt Lancaster, echoed with me, while the context is different, the words still apply, "...Are we going to do this again?"

As I predicted, China steps in the "great pacifier" role. The big looser in the long run of this war will be the EU but, as Vicky Nuland aptly said, "F*** the EU!" :rolleyes:

That's the result of not having a strong identity and letting the show being run by weak politicians.

As I predicted, China steps in the "great pacifier" role. The big looser in the long run of this war will be the EU but, as Vicky Nuland aptly said, "F*** the EU!" :rolleyes:

That's the result of not having a strong identity and letting the show being run by weak politicians.

Politics - let's keep that away?

He can always do what we did in Afghanistan last year. Fight there a couple of years and then declare it "not our problem" and leave.
He could emulate Senator George Aiken's recommendation on Vietnam: "Declare victory and withdraw!"
Upon taking Kiyv, Putin could install his puppet government, tell them they're on their own, declare victory and skedadle. Zelehnsky would relocate to Lviv and fight on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back