"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (8 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In honor (or honouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur for our UK friends) of post 1,957 my son just sent me this:

1646775852333.png

"Poland said on Tuesday that it was ready to deploy — immediately and free of charge — all their MiG-29 fighter jets to the US Air Force's Rammstein Air Base in Germany and place them at the disposal of Washington to provide them to Ukraine..."

Looking at the news now, it seems the US was not informed of Poland's plan? Janes says Poland has less than thirty MiG-29s. Will they make much of a difference? Where would they fly from? Makeshift highway Runways?

A promise Ukraine doesn't join NATO. The trouble with that is that he already violated a Russian promise to honor Ukraine's territorial integrity, so he can't be trusted to honor anything he signs.
I think the best that Putin can go for is a recognition that the area in the Crimea and two areas held at the start remain in Russian control. Realistically the Ukrainian Army don't have the power to attack Russian forces in a pitched battle where the Russian army is dug in.

A promise Ukraine doesn't join NATO. The trouble with that is that he already violated a Russian promise to honor Ukraine's territorial integrity, so he can't be trusted to honor anything he signs.

Agreed, but Ukraine will never be allowed to join NATO after this.

Last edited:
Ukrainian government announced that they are ready to pay 1mln USD to each defecting Russian pilot and for non damaged airplane and also help them to receive citizenship of proffered western country - it will be interesting test of VKS morale.
Umm...has the CIA showed up with wads of cash and stinger missiles. Western Ukraine is very mountainous as well. Are we staging Afghanistan Part II: The European Theater.

Training exercises or NATO mobilization - ALL LIES!!! I have it on good information (the internets) that Trudeau is mobilizing on our northern border. He is going to invade through the Minnesota and Wisconsin corridor first because they are good at hockey and have some French-named cities and town. Makes perfect sense to me, but I think he is grossly overstepping al a Putin. Gird your loins men (and women) of the Great Lakes region! The Canadians are coming and there not bringing Molson, at least not for us.
Do you have any further information if we (Canadians) will bring Poutine to the States as well? Because in France some restaurants have been threatened for having Poutine on their menus.

Looking at the news now, it seems the US was not informed of Poland's plan? Janes says Poland has less than thirty MiG-29s. Will they make much of a difference? Where would they fly from? Makeshift highway Runways?
Virtually every nation in Europe has contingency plans for using road/highways as interim aistrips and dispersal.
Germany was the master of it in WWII and the lesson was not lost in later years.

When I was in Bulgaria back in 2012, the Bulgarian Air Force was conducting exercises along these lines near Plovdiv. Was cool to see, too.

Virtually every nation in Europe has contingency plans for using road/highways as interim aistrips and dispersal.
Germany was the master of it in WWII and the lesson was not lost in later years.

When I was in Bulgaria back in 2012, the Bulgarian Air Force was conducting exercises along these lines near Plovdiv. Was cool to see, too.

It was a cold war strategy in Germany, and still is today.

Do you have any further information if we (Canadians) will bring Poutine to the States as well? Because in France some restaurants have been threatened for having Poutine on their menus.
Poutine is awesome, but to prevent wackos from boycotting French restaurants they may have to rename them Kyiv Potatoes or Ukraine Fries. ;)

The funniest think about the Wikipedia entry:

This article is about the dish of french fries, cheese curds and gravy. For the Acadian dish of boiled potato dumplings, see Poutine râpée. For the president of Russia, see Vladimir Putin.

Poutine is awesome, but to prevent wackos from boycotting French restaurants they may have to rename them Kyiv Potatoes or Ukraine Fries. ;)

The funniest think about the Wikipedia entry:

This article is about the dish of french fries, cheese curds and gravy. For the Acadian dish of boiled potato dumplings, see Poutine râpée. For the president of Russia, see Vladimir Putin.

Freedom Fries damnit! Get it right!

Man, we do some ridiculous things sometimes…:lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back