"All of Vlad's forces and all of Vlad's men, are out to put Humpty together again." (7 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Without delving into American politics too much, the anti-Ukrainian Congresscritters are, I think, on the back foot in terms of blocking aid. The mood is shifting against them, I think. Aid will be renewed soon, imo.

Sorry if this is too political, mods. Please delete this if that is so.
I don't think that falls into the political danger zone.

There has to be some context in regards to aid to Ukraine.

In light of the recent aid package delay, several experts (from various fields) have addressed those assclowns elected officials and told them point blank that if we don't help Ukraine fight Russia now, then we'll have to do it eventually.

Their conclusion is that it's a solid and wise investment.

Apperantly...kamikaze drones.

"Ivanovets" PEPSI. As a result of the special operation of the GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, a Russian missile boat was destroyed!

1706790579064.png

Just saw this.

Yeah that's a confirmed sinking per that video.

More reporting...and, yes, incredible footage:

Guess this is another ship that was "damaged"...at least according to Moscow.

There's a comment in the reporting about the whole crew being evacuated after the first strike (or maybe even before...the wording is unclear). However, this video clearly shows sailors running on the deck as the second hit goes in.

Lake Donuzlav is just ~30m deep. In theory they may recover that ship. Would require major repairs though.

Given the size of the explosion, I reckon it'll take them decades just to find all the pieces. No way they can "repair" that ship, IMHO...although I'm sure Russia will try to spin a story that they have recovered the wreck and are putting it back in service while, in reality, simply building a new ship. The key question is whether the defence budget can continue to replace these losses. Ships are expensive and take a long time to complete. That's imposing a long, and persistent, drag on the defence budget.

In other news, EU has agreed another aid package for Ukraine.

I expect back in Feb 2022 those in the Russian navy's Black Sea fleet figured this war with Ukraine won't impact me much, it's the army and airmen that will take the hit while I sail around delivering men/supplies and lobbing missiles from afar.

I've read that Ukraine is working on sea drones that are armed with antiship missiles.

Just saw this.

Russian MoD: Corvette Ivanovets heroically destroyed multiple Ukrainian sea drones.

I don't think that falls into the political danger zone.

There has to be some context in regards to aid to Ukraine.

In light of the recent aid package delay, several experts (from various fields) have addressed those assclowns elected officials and told them point blank that if we don't help Ukraine fight Russia now, then we'll have to do it eventually.

Their conclusion is that it's a solid and wise investment.
That may be an unbalanced perspective, Dave.

Congress and the power of Congress to withold funding until Administration stops the southern invasion is not unreasonable (to me). The proposed 'compromise' of business as usual of opening the spigot for 3,999 (per day) unhindered crossings with zero vetting, in return for the funding is pathetic. The current rate is 1.2million (apprehended and released - not counting the unseen/unapprehended). Fentanyl deaths are out of control

Twenty Five Governors have agreed to send their National Guardto help Texas, the Border Patrol is supporting Texas by refusing to cut the wires, and the Administration continues to house 10,000 per day on a State Park without authority, then dispatch to the four corners immediately.

You want to get serious about Ukraine funding? Demand that Congress hold an up/down vote to declare war on Russia.. or Iran or wherever the Administration wants to go.

Assclown is perhaps not approriate to describe the folks that represent 50% (or more) of the population that are real tired of a forcibly held open door to invasion - by more folks that are fighting on both sides of Russia/Ukraine war.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back