Almost finished 1/72 Minicraft B24L Royal Australian Air Force (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

TimEwers

Airman 1st Class
Aug 28, 2010
A aircraft of 21 Squadron 1945 Yes I see the errors now on it but I didn't while I was putting it together all in all I did good just getting this far.

And this was the last kit that I was able to get last year, hopefully I will be able to do more this year.

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 168
  • Picture 016.jpg
    Picture 016.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 160
Yep... but this thread should have been posted as a post in What's on Workbench thread rather.

Gents, please take into considerstion a category of posts you want to upload before starting a new thread .

Last edited:
Well ok if you want to move it go ahead still figureing things out.

I'm not going to move it there. It could cause nothing but a bigger mess.
The note is not for you only but for other guys here as well. It would be a pity if the forum crashed again because of problems with its data-base.

Last edited:
Well from that picture it looks like I should not have painted the whole bombadiers nose glass, but that is the way it looked to me from the instuctions that the nose was solid. And I'm not too sure how to correct it without tearing it all up. Also it looked like they don't have the bottom turret, I suppose I could have left that off too.

Oh well live and learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back