American Instrument Documents

MiTasol

Major
9,859
18,736
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Location
Aw flaming stralia
I am scanning some of my American instrument manuals and will post here.

The first few are scanned from RAAF publication 413 and were printed on narrower paper than the US documents so were scaled down to fit. I have pdf'd them the size they are in RAAF 413.

These are all compass documents but I hope others will expand the thread.

First up will be these documents. 05-15-3 is missing and 05-15-5 is missing pages.

1746421535720.png


1687572885040.png


1687660266335.png
1687660382642.png
1687660483608.png


1687660580244.png
1687660703928.png
1687660769404.png
1687660907684.png
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Two watch manuals - both from photocopies. The first is far from complete. Watches were classified as instruments.

1687678980765.png
1687679021426.png
 

Attachments

An updated version of 05-15-5 that is renumbered to 5N1-2-8-1 -- from a photocopy.

Note only a few pages have the new TO number on them.

For aircraft and engine manuals the new numbering system is far better. For everything else the old system was easy to decode with only two variables and a sequential final number, the new system - no way.

1687747925747.png
 

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back