Another Hogzilla caught near Atlanta

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I spent nine months in southern Alabama 20 years ago and I recall
numerous large creatures like this only they had names and the good
ol' boys would date them. Bobby Joe, why you carrying that sack'o corn?
"Got me a big date tonight!"

(my apologies to all you fine Alabama boys!)

No offence taken, TwoEagles. But you did get your story wrong. No decent Alabama boy would ever waste a perfectly good sack of corn on their date when it could easily be made into a bucket of grits.

No offence taken, TwoEagles. But you did get your story wrong. No decent Alabama boy would ever waste a perfectly good sack of corn on their date when it could easily be made into a bucket of grits.

Bucket of grits wouldn't it be better making some type of alcoholic beavage of the illegal kind Matt or am i thinking that is in the province of around were hill billies live. damn Matt am i being a redneck again hahaha. and as for Lanc he did question me extensively when i first joined the site about my Dad's Lancaster my father flew in. i felt my predigree was being put under a microscope forgot to tell Lanc most Aussies take joy in being a bastard lol

My Papa, (Grandfather) used to pour himself a shot or two (or three) every night from a Mason jar (pickling jar) containing clear liquid he kept in the freezer. In Alabama there are still dry counties (no liquor allowed for import or export) and his juice was called white lightning.

So redneck is not an insult to me. I know where I stand. I could tell stories all night.

:lol:

My Papa, (Grandfather) used to pour himself a shot or two (or three) every night from a Mason jar (pickling jar) containing clear liquid he kept in the freezer. In Alabama there are still dry counties (no liquor allowed for import or export) and his juice was called white lightning.

So redneck is not an insult to me. I know where I stand. I could tell stories all night.

:lol:

so could i Matt especially from my Mum's side of the family. Mum came from north eastern Scotland. My grand father now he was a tall red headed Scot and enjoyed a dram or 2 of the finest whisky legal or otherwise.

To cut a long story short, My grandfather was asked to be a pall bearer for a Scottish Chieftian who had passed away. So traditionally they took the coffin and the Chief onto their shoulders walked through the village they were in went through the local glens and hills and came across a whisky still totally illegal of course. The Piper got stewed to the gills my grandfather got stewed to the gills and all other pall bearers ended the same. They eventually realized the funeral service would start soon and proceeded to the tiny cemetry they made it just in time and were all prepared to hand over the coffin and the body of the Chieftan to be officiated over when they realized in complete horror they left the old Chief and coffin back at the still 10 miles away:) :) :) to this day we still laugh about that in our family even though grand dad has been long gone now. No we didn't forget his body we know exactly where it isn't:) :)

No mistake. Sometimes our humor doesn't come out in written format. Even Lanc has been a little scarce. Hope he's busy and not upset with any of us.

this's made for a good read- i never expected such a responce to one comment like that :lol: but i'm truely touched by everyone defending me, even Adler almost said something nice about me :shock:

Tonights over and I saw nothin' that you blokes accomplished. Adler drank beer and Lanc dreamt of Westlands employment. I had hoped for a verbal reckoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back