Any F1 fans? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Huge motor racing fan from early 90s. Still remember the day i watched live the san marino gp that claimed the lives of ratzenburger and the great ayrton senna. Such a sad day, and f1 was robbed of the only real driver capable of stopping schumachers dominance at ferrari. Loved the 96 season tho going the rollercoaster ride of damon hills title win. Thought williams treated hill disgraceful after tho. Will never understand why frank would replace a champion with heinz harold hopeless lol. Lost interest thru the mercedes years but came back just before hamiltons reign. Gotten into vintage nascar lately. The charger, torino, plymouth, camaro, mustang era...

Last edited:
Huge motor racing fan from early 90s. Still remember the day i watched live the san marino gp that claimed the lives of ratzenburger and the great ayrton senna. Such a sad day, and f1 was robbed of the only real driver capable of stopping schumachers dominance at ferrari. Loved the 96 season tho going the rollercoaster ride of damon hills title win. Thought williams treated hill disgraceful after tho. Will never understand why frank would replace a champion with heinz harold hopeless lol. Lost interest thru the mercedes years but came back just before hamiltons reign. Gotten into vintage nascar lately. The charger, torino, plymouth, camaro, mustang era...

There's no school, like old school! 😎

f1-brazilian-gp-1974-emerson-fittipaldi-mclaren-m23-5198761.jpg

Thanks for all the replies, ive been offline for a while due to exams (wrote my last one today). watched the canadian GP last night and unfortunately Haas didnt pull in any points. I think ferrari engine quality is not as good as last year as weve had 4 breakdowns within the span of 2 races.

Thanks for all the replies, ive been offline for a while due to exams (wrote my last one today). watched the canadian GP last night and unfortunately Haas didnt pull in any points. I think ferrari engine quality is not as good as last year as weve had 4 breakdowns within the span of 2 races.
On the other hand, Ferrari is fighting up front now, while last year they didn't. For Haas, the difference is even bigger. Red Bull's Honda engine was bulletproof last year, but now had more failures than Ferrari. RB is lucky that Ferrari still messes up as often as not, or the championship would have looked quite a bit different then what it looks now.

Congratulations!

Well.......
That was quite the opening lap at Silverstone!
And those last 5 laps!!!!! 😱
We won't mention Ricciardo! 🙈
I had two crashes similar to that, the footage brought it all back, F1 cars are amazing at keeping the driver alive.

How is it possible for McLaren build such beautifully Fast cars??????

But can't even come Close to a canned Drink team in F1!!!!! WTF?.

COME ONNNNNNNNN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back