Anybody else hear about this?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nowadays, the average Joe on the street wants to see a war movie with lots of planes, guns, explosions, and nekkid wimmin.

thats why i believe the old movies are better than the new ones. movies like apocalypse now, full metal jacket, tora tora tora!, you could feel some reality, you could feel some energy, some intensity. today its all about computer graphis, noting real, just like you see in ps2, it sucks. i still believe the average joe would like some quality and some realism, the problem is that everything now is about computer graphics, comics, explosions, ninjas... it just isnt the real world...

i like that movie about battle of britain, its a great movie, you can feel the bf-109 really authentic, theres a clip in youtube of this movie and some scenes of pearl harbor(aces high - iron maiden plaiyng), the new one about pearl harbor(tora tora tora! is much better), you can really see the diference between the shots of battle of britain and the newer movie. it lost intensity instead of some close shots, some impossible shots and some inacurated action. also ben assfleck dumb face !

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FX_ZmCzo6k

That was the point in "Pearl harbor" when I started to get dissgusted, Jug. The shaking camera was awful. Couldn't see any action or the planes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back