Anyone in London? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
Hey everyone. Me and my wife are planning a quick 4 day trip up to London (since it is only a little over an hour flight from here) this fall. We do not have dates yet, it will be when we both have time.

Anyone who lives up there in London who would like to have a little meet up. Maybe we can go check out some of your really cool museums up there.

If anyone is interested just say so. As soon as I have dates I will let you know.

Anyone who lives up there in London who would like to have a little meet up. Maybe we can go check out some of your really cool museums up there.

I am in London right now.

London, ONTARIO, CANADA! :D :lol:

Hope you have a good trip! If you need a translator to understand the natives perhaps PlanD or Lucky can help....

Don't forget to freshen up on the Queens English, drink your tea in tiny cups with pinky in 90 degrees, plenty of "ol chap", "jolly good show", "I say", "carry on" and other expressions....and people drive on the.....ermmm...eeehhh....hmmm...other side here. Don't forget to read up on cricket either! :lol:

Have a great trip mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back