Anyone knows how transfer a PDF image into a JPG format ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maestro

Master Sergeant
Greetings ladies and gentlemen.

I just received the cover art for my novel. There was a small mistake on it so I had to E-mail my publisher about it... Anyway, that's not the point of this post.

That cover art was E-mailed to me as a PDF format. When it is corrected (if it is) there is great chances that they will send me back the corrected cover. Like I want to post it on this forum, I would like to know if there is a way to transfer an image from a PDF format to a BMP/JPG format.

Thanks in advance.

The quickest way if you just want to put it on the forum would to be take a screen shot of it. If you press the "PrtSc" button then paste in paint etc and save in whatever format needed.

Edit: Just an up date, there is a snapshot tool in adobe reader that you can use to select pictures from the doc, it then copys them to the clip board so you can paste it into paint.

Thanks mates, but I finally decided to do as Tiger suggested. It was a little bit tricky to make it fit properly (and in a decent quality) on the screen, but I succeeded.

You can see the result as my sig... Who was a little re-sized to make it fit correctly.

But thank you anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back