Arado Ar 196A-3 from the Revell kit in 1/32 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did a dry fit test and, as you can see in the enclosed pictures, Again I have to give up: the diameter of the "sea" is too small.

DSCN1402.JPG
DSCN1403.JPG

I spent already too much money in clear resin,so I will consider this just as a good learning process and I will complete the model in "dry" condition.
May be one day I could consider to buy an HPH catapult

HPH32004.jpg

if I will find one at a good price.
Alberto

You've done a good test, and it is valid your point of view. Once finished your Arado, you decide (while saving a little money), if your diorama will be from the ship's catapult or from the sea.
I can not give you any advice about how to make waves in your diorama :oops:, but I have seen very good video tutorials on the net. :computer:

Still watchful to the process of your Hydroplane.

Saludos amigo :thumbup:

SANCER

After two years I decided to push forward this build as well, so I started adding call sign and decals, here following some pictures.
Alberto
DSCN2338.JPG
DSCN2348.JPG
DSCN2349.JPG
DSCN2350.JPG
DSCN2352.JPG
DSCN2338.JPG
DSCN2348.JPG

I'm glad to see you back and to resume the advance is good.
As Geo says, the rig is fantastic !! Is made at home or bought, ... you can show some photos of the rig ?, in a moment that you have opportunity.

Greetings and I'm still aware of your process.

Luis Carlos :thumbup:

I've done some work on this as well: added most of decals, see pictures. More to come soon. Alberto

Attachments

• DSCN2470.JPG
    DSCN2470.JPG
    518 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN2503.JPG
    DSCN2503.JPG
    581.5 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN2507.JPG
    DSCN2507.JPG
    615.5 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCN2508.JPG
    DSCN2508.JPG
    601 KB · Views: 125
  • DSCN2509.JPG
    DSCN2509.JPG
    535 KB · Views: 150
Hi everybody!
After four years from the start, I finally completed this project as well!
One picture here, more in the "waiting for inspection" session.
Alberto
DSCN2603.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back