Architecture Talk

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Pisis

2nd Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2004
Praga Mater Urbium
Seeing that some of locals (including me) have a great intrest in architecture, especially old one, I put up this thread to discuss, talk, post pictures and so on...

I'll start with my favorite place, which is Prague, of course. "The nicest town in the World"............ "Prague Hunderedtowered".............. "Golden Prague"..........

It would take a website as big as this one is to describe whole Prague architecture, so I'll start with the
Hradčany - The Prague Castle: http://xenia.media.mit.edu/~verp/projects/praha/hall.html

:D

Weird - I can see it fine now...

Looks very cool, I love those old castles and that kind of thing 8)

Prague is a beautiful place especially when it comes to the architecture. MY personal favorites though (and I will have to post some pics) are Koln, Munich, Freiburg, and Nurnberg. I also really love Zurich, Wien, Prague, and Rome.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Prague is a beautiful place especially when it comes to the architecture. MY personal favorites though (and I will have to post some pics) are Koln, Munich, Freiburg, and Nurnberg. I also really love Zurich, Wien, Prague, and Rome.
Yes, you're right, but you don't know Cracow...especialy by night...
Krakow12.jpg

v2 said:
DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Yes, you're right, but you don't know Cracow...especialy by night...
Krakow12.jpg

Ive been to Krakow and I find it very beautiful but the ones that I listed are just better in my opinion.

We decided to visit Wien on Sunday, since there is a worldwide exhibition of Francesco Goya - a famous painter. I hope to take some pics. :lol:

Erich, I will be in Nurnberg on Saturday, Suit Shopping with my wife. I will take the pics of Nurnberg that I said I would then.

SUPER friend ! a new suit eh ? this is for work or just goin out looking daper with your babe' ?? 8)

ZZ top : " Everybody's crazy bout a sharp dressed man "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back