Are French bombers Ugly?

Are French Bombers Ugly?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh stop being a pussy, Carp, no one will kick you off this forum for reacting to what I said to you. Plus it was a joke. A sense of humour would serve you well. Anyway, French bombers are ugly...and if you find them attractive...jesus christ I don't want to see your women...

well, this time i know for cirtain that i'm right and everyone that voted yes is wrong............

Your right, my sense of humor was missing because well, im ending up in the hospital for about a month because of some internal imbalances and some other personal stuff, so i wasnt in the best of moods, and looking back it was pretty damn funny. Sorry for the way i kinda got all testy and serious, usually im never like that.

the lancaster kicks ass said:
well, this time i know for cirtain that i'm right and everyone that voted yes is wrong............

Which is why you are losing the poll by a considerable amount...

Same sorta thing happened about the looks of certain Fw-190's didnt it, and you were in the wrong again there... :lol:

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
The only people that would find them not ugly are either people on crack or Lanc!

Crack is a ghetto drug and French bombers do have a certain beauty to them.

:{)

Now where is my pipe and Lanc pay up.

But seriously folks, and I am ignorant in this department, what was operational record of these birds. I am sure that the Luftwaffe, RAF, or USAAF, depending on the battle, erased them from the skies but to a certain point that was the fault of the tactics and politics not the planes or pilots, or was it?

CurzonDax said:
I am sure that the Luftwaffe, RAF, or USAAF, depending on the battle, erased them from the skies but to a certain point that was the fault of the tactics and politics not the planes or pilots, or was it?

They were pretty much erased from the skies, only because they were seriously outdated. Most of them could barely make 200MPH. In the early 30s though when they were designed I think they would've held up well. I dont know much about their more modern designs though....

French early bombers were very ugly. But I have to give it to their later models that look a lot like German and American/British bombers. If they weren't over run what would they have evolved into? How were their performances? That's what makes them a good bomber not what they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back