Are you ready for some Football!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Once she understands who is team #1, then I will begin her lessons that the P51 could fly circles around the FW190 and the the B17 was far superior to Lancaster.
Nice! Alabama beat Florida 31 to 3! We lost a good player though: Tyrone Prothro. He broke his leg after coming down from an awesome catch at the end zone.

Oh by the way; Florida was ranked as 5th best in SEC Football!

49ers are gonna beat Arizona tonight in Mexico City!!!!!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!

Wait a minute that is not hard to do.

Ofcourse now that I said that Arizona will win! ;)

Allright, the new season's almost here. I'm gonna take the liberty and start this thread up again. Sorry Adler couldn't wait.

Myself I'm an Eagles fan but I honestly have no idea how they'll do this year. I'll keep an eye on them.

Prediction: I'd like to see the Colts and the Giants play each in the big game.
I'd also like to see the Cowboys get there rears handed to them, again. Especially since they go TO. They're in for a fun ride if you catch my meaning.

Ok what do you guys think?

49ers are going to go all the way baby!!!!!!!!!

Okay I only say that because I am a die hard fan and have been since I was a kid. I predict they will improve this year though and win 6 to 8. They did a great job in the off season continuing to rebuild there the team.

I love Football.

I also enjoy playing Fantasy Football and me and my friends are getting out 1000 dollar league going in the next couple of weeks.

I dont know Les, you are probably right but I think that when he is healthy in the season, he can take them back to the big one. As for Eli, I think he is not quite ready for it yet. He will be a good quarterback but right now he makes too many mistakes under preasure.

If not for Pittsburgh then it will either be the Colts or the Chiefs.

Yeah now that I read my post I just realized how slim my chances are. You guys remember the Red Sox curse. Well I'm willing to believe that Philadelphia has a city wide Championship curse. Philadelphia hasn't won a sport championships in years.

The Eagles last championship victory 1960 (Green Bay-Packers)-before The Super Bowl I

The 76ers latest win was in 1983 against the Los Angeles Lakers.

The Phillies only World Series win 1980 (They were created in 1883)

The Flyers has been to the Stanley Cup 7 time won twice: 1974 Boston and 1975 Buffalo.

Philadelphia has been able to win some championships but only a handful.
The Phillies won once and sucked the rest, Eagles 3 wins good and bad(*), Flyers 2 wins (mostly good years), the 76ers won 4 times. (mostly bad years)

Our Baseball/basketball teams ultimately suck, Eagles are Good now, but will live to suck again do to Salary Cap, and the Flyers are the only real threat in a sport. (When they're not cocky):mad:

It really seems like this city is cursed. As I think about it I just hope I'm still alive when Philadelphia win another big game cause it doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon.:cry:

The problem with Philly is this:

They did not watch Washington closely eneogh to realize that you can not buy a championship. T.O. Who?

McNabb is washed out. He will never be in top form again.

Agreed. Although He'll be a good Quarterback. But there are others just as good if not better out there and it won't be enough to do any good. Especially with him getting injured practically very game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back