Are you ready for some Football! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Adler you and my dad would get along great. Loves the niners.......

for me the big question ? Seattle lose at the end, seahawks

ya know us northwesterners. Dang, Oregon needs to wake the heck up and get a pro team. Idiots would have to get an environmental census before that could happen............ :arrow:

E ~

Since this is my baby daughters first NFL season, I had to begin to teach her what teams she WILL cheer on.

Once she understands who is team #1, then I will begin her lessons that the P51 could fly circles around the FW190 and the the B17 was far superior to Lancaster.

:lol:

Attachments

• go_vikings_123.jpg
    go_vikings_123.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 333
lesofprimus said:
Too bad they won... Poor adler and his 49ers....

My Giants got stomped in the second half last night... Manning had his best game as a pro and they still lost by 20 points....

Yeah that shit sucked. They through it away. How could you go from being up 21-6 at half time and 31-19 in the 4th quarter and still lose. The Niners actually played a great game. Brandon Loyd had 5 catches for 149 yards and 2 touchdowns including a beautiful 89 yarder. Man I was pissed.

syscome3 said:
Once she understands who is team #1, then I will begin her lessons that the P51 could fly circles around the FW190

Only in your dreams, the P51 is such an overated myth! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back