Yeah now that I read my post I just realized how slim my chances are. You guys remember the Red Sox curse. Well I'm willing to believe that Philadelphia has a city wide Championship curse. Philadelphia hasn't won a sport championships in years.
The Eagles last championship victory 1960 (Green Bay-Packers)-before The Super Bowl I
The 76ers latest win was in 1983 against the Los Angeles Lakers.
The Phillies only World Series win 1980 (They were created in 1883)
The Flyers has been to the Stanley Cup 7 time won twice: 1974 Boston and 1975 Buffalo.
Philadelphia has been able to win some championships but only a handful.
The Phillies won once and sucked the rest, Eagles 3 wins good and bad(*), Flyers 2 wins (mostly good years), the 76ers won 4 times. (mostly bad years)
Our Baseball/basketball teams ultimately suck, Eagles are Good now, but will live to suck again do to Salary Cap, and the Flyers are the only real threat in a sport. (When they're not cocky)
It really seems like this city is cursed. As I think about it I just hope I'm still alive when Philadelphia win another big game cause it doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon.
