Are you ready for some Football!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Chief said:

Chief, a little off line but I saw Atomic Annie (your picture) at the Ft. Sill Artillery Musuem in Oklahoma. Great place to see a lot of artillery pieces and cold war missiles.

As for football. I like the Colts. Have since Johnny U. played.

Alex Smith will improve his play this year and be well on his way to being one of the great quarterbacks. He has great arm strength, great accuracy, and good foot work. He got his rookie mistakes out last year and now he is going to start kicking ***. Ofcourse it will take a few years to show until the team is ready as a whole.

I don't know. I like the Packers, but I always have. Rugbys cool to. Same with Soccer.Go Manchester United!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 138
the lancaster kicks *** said:
a man u fan not from manchester, how cliché..........

and man u suck........

Thats because that is the only team that they know outside of the United States in the US.

They probably never watch a game either, it just "hey cool Manchester United I know them, they had a part about them in that funny movie Euro Trip!"

"Hell yeah its cool to like soccer (its football you ninnies!) now so lets like Manchester United! Yeah thats cool, but hey who plays for them?" "I dont know dude, who cares lets be cool like Manchester United!"

cheddar cheese said:
The whole bloody sport sucks.

Hope your talking about soccer, which in of itself sucks cause that's the only sport I'm good at. :oops: Meaning I don't drop to the ground in an attempt to get a foul called for a guy who stole the ball from me.:confused:

I can't juggle but I feel it's just showy any. It's getting the ball in the net that counts plus I'm not half bad at goal tending. Haven't played for years though.:shock:

goal tending is what you do in hockey, in Football you're the Goalkeeper ;) but yes i used to love being the goalkeeper....

and adler over here Man U are pretty much universily hated, everyone hates them but their fans, none of whom come from manchester, most people from manchester support Man. City..............

yeah the British hate success :lol: but they're only so good because they're getting money thrown at them......

Am I ready!?! you bet your cotton socks Im ready.
Footie season fast approaching here (soccer to you softies across the pond). My boys are in China with uncle Stuart at the moment (won todays game...bless um).
I feel i need to educate some of you into my world of The Sky Blues, the only Manchester football team on the planet (please never mention those filthy reds who dont actually reside in manchester:evil: ).
my boys play in sky blue and white, their crest is my avatar and 11 of their beautiful souls fill my life with joy through many winter months.
Uncle Stuart (otherwise known as Stuart Pearce the manager), has made some new signings Dabo, Hamann, Dickov (lovely arse as well as magic feet) and Hart. But dont worry yourselves too much I will educate you more as the season progresses (I know you just cant wait, I sense this) and update you on my boys progress.
Im off to draw up my fantasy football team now.

I hope this finds you all mellow and chipper. what have I been missing?

Chief said:
Hope your talking about soccer, which in of itself sucks cause that's the only sport I'm good at. :oops: Meaning I don't drop to the ground in an attempt to get a foul called for a guy who stole the ball from me.:confused:

I can't juggle but I feel it's just showy any. It's getting the ball in the net that counts plus I'm not half bad at goal tending. Haven't played for years though.:shock:

Ofcourse you think it sucks. You are American.

Besides it is not soccer, it is Football and Football is fricken awesome sport!

Crippen said:
Am I ready!?! you bet your cotton socks Im ready.
Footie season fast approaching here (soccer to you softies across the pond). My boys are in China with uncle Stuart at the moment (won todays game...bless um).
I feel i need to educate some of you into my world of The Sky Blues, the only Manchester football team on the planet (please never mention those filthy reds who dont actually reside in manchester:evil: ).
my boys play in sky blue and white, their crest is my avatar and 11 of their beautiful souls fill my life with joy through many winter months.
Uncle Stuart (otherwise known as Stuart Pearce the manager), has made some new signings Dabo, Hamann, Dickov (lovely arse as well as magic feet) and Hart. But dont worry yourselves too much I will educate you more as the season progresses (I know you just cant wait, I sense this) and update you on my boys progress.
Im off to draw up my fantasy football team now.

I hope this finds you all mellow and chipper. what have I been missing?

:lol:

We are actually talking about American Football Crippen.

:lol:

I am glad to see you all exciting about the other great game of Football as well though!

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
Ofcourse you think it sucks. You are American.

Besides it is not soccer, it is Football and Football is fricken awesome sport!

And proud of it! :D

I don't find a sport interesting unless the chance of a potentially life shattering injury is dramatically increased.

Like NASCAR and Baseball. In NASCAR there's a potential for a heat stroke when driving in the summer and the potential life ending accident's, but that doesn't make it a sport.(long live Dale Earnhardt) I prefer drift-racing myself.

Baseball, sure there's the occasional hit batter and the occasional knocked out pitcher from a beamed ball from the batter. Yeah it's still technically a sport. Although I do laugh hysterically when professional outfielders collide in an embarrising mess.

Also I can't call it Football because we already have are own American Football. Which I find much more entertaining to play and watch as opposed to just play. It would be to confusing to have to Footballs.

Basketball, sad to say, is no longer a legal professional sport. Traveling is no longer called and double dribbles are no longer called. I'm sorry but no body is that perfect. MJ, I'm gonna be scorned for this, but many of his dunks were 3 mile strolls through the park. He could've been called on traveling ages ago. I used to love the sport, but it's all crap.

A.Football, lacrosse and Hockey are our only sports left I have seen worth playing anymore. I haven't watched Rugby so that's why I can't say anything about it.

what do you expect gnomey, he's never seen rugby so he doesn't know what a rough physical sport looks like..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back