Jul 13, 2008 #1 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany This is an old video but I just got done watching it again and it made me realize how much I miss it! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mp-MJfDs8s
This is an old video but I just got done watching it again and it made me realize how much I miss it! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mp-MJfDs8s
Jul 13, 2008 #2 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Great video made even better by the ACDC soundtrack. I can see why you miss it. TO
Jul 13, 2008 Thread starter #3 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Here is a video that I just uploaded. It was made my a member of my unit when we were in Iraq. The video shows our helicopter and the people in our unit while in Iraq. I think I am in the video a few times. Hope you guys enjoy. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5oQvlxqhko
Here is a video that I just uploaded. It was made my a member of my unit when we were in Iraq. The video shows our helicopter and the people in our unit while in Iraq. I think I am in the video a few times. Hope you guys enjoy. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5oQvlxqhko
Jul 14, 2008 #4 cougar32d Airman 1st Class 256 1 Joined Oct 13, 2006 Location san antonio texas Is that you at 1:52?
Jul 14, 2008 #5 RabidAlien 1st Lieutenant 6,533 14 Joined Apr 27, 2008 Location Hurst, Texas Allz I gotz ta say:
Jul 14, 2008 Thread starter #6 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany cougar32d said: Is that you at 1:52? Click to expand... Yeap sure is. I am in it quite a few times actually.
cougar32d said: Is that you at 1:52? Click to expand... Yeap sure is. I am in it quite a few times actually.
Jul 14, 2008 #7 ToughOmbre Senior Master Sergeant 3,732 24 Joined Mar 18, 2007 Location Jersey Shore, USA Great video Adler! I know you're proud of that unit and your fellow soldiers. Not sure I caught you though. Could you describe the scenes you were in? TO
Great video Adler! I know you're proud of that unit and your fellow soldiers. Not sure I caught you though. Could you describe the scenes you were in? TO
Jul 14, 2008 Thread starter #8 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,295 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I will have to watch to it again (I am only in the 2nd video), but I am at 1:50 to 1:53 and a few other spots.
I will have to watch to it again (I am only in the 2nd video), but I am at 1:50 to 1:53 and a few other spots.