At Last

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
At last a proper summer is here. The first one since 1996 I reckon.8)
We spent the day here with our dogs.
Fantastic...even the sea was warm

B*****ds been stuck in a windowless kitchen for 14 hours a day for last three days, extraction system does not work properly, even my fridges and freezers are running at to high temps !

have a 2 foot gap between a hot plate with 2 rows of heat lamps and 6 gas rings and a solid top gas oven and thats where i stand whilst cooking !

sweat so much my plums feel like 2 bars of soap in a chamois leather bag !!!!!

I was wondering how you were getting on in this great weather Karl. I guess you have to go out into the 28 degrees sun, just to cool down!
I certainly hope it lasts, as the last reasonable (but not great) summer we had was in 2006. I'm very suspicious though - after two weeks of sunny weather, it's got to be a Government plot !!

'You've never had it so good'. The summer is all down to comrade Camerons wisdom, we work harder, have less and less and they get an 11% pay rise... sounds about right to me.
****ing bastards.

*shocked sound* They're actually kicking those, that are already lying down, while they're getting fatter themselves!? Nooooooo.....really, what's f*cking New!?

Users who are viewing this thread