At Last

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Readie

Chief Master Sergeant
Apr 15, 2011
Plymouth, England
At last a proper summer is here. The first one since 1996 I reckon.8)
We spent the day here with our dogs.
Fantastic...even the sea was warm :)

download (1).jpg

B*****ds been stuck in a windowless kitchen for 14 hours a day for last three days, extraction system does not work properly, even my fridges and freezers are running at to high temps !

have a 2 foot gap between a hot plate with 2 rows of heat lamps and 6 gas rings and a solid top gas oven and thats where i stand whilst cooking !

sweat so much my plums feel like 2 bars of soap in a chamois leather bag !!!!!

I was wondering how you were getting on in this great weather Karl. I guess you have to go out into the 28 degrees sun, just to cool down!
I certainly hope it lasts, as the last reasonable (but not great) summer we had was in 2006. I'm very suspicious though - after two weeks of sunny weather, it's got to be a Government plot !!

Actually old boy, I was thinking the exact same thing, they're up to something, new tax or what not, if you've got more than one bog or similar...

'You've never had it so good'. The summer is all down to comrade Camerons wisdom, we work harder, have less and less and they get an 11% pay rise... sounds about right to me.
****ing bastards.

*shocked sound* They're actually kicking those, that are already lying down, while they're getting fatter themselves!? Nooooooo.....really, what's f*cking New!? :lol:

Was going to type something, but due to the respect for the forum rules and ever watchful Mods, I choose not to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back