Attention Mr. Charles Cheeseman

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

meatloaf109

1st Lieutenant
Jan 1, 2012
north carolina
Someone may have jacked your Facebook name. They apparently are out of Asheville N.C. and are trying to run a scam about some pay-out vis-a-vie an outfit called C.F.D.A. Apparently "you" contacted my wife to tell her how "you" received $20,000.00 in cash. She was instructed to call (510)-686-3373, to get her money.
Now, if this is real, you have my apologies, and we would like $20,000.00. If , as I suspect, however it is not you, you may want to look into this...
Just say'in!

I have been talking to him for a while on the Facebook recently. All is fine with Charles. Still being on dialysis a couple days per a week. A little bit tired but fine as he told me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the up-date Wojtek.
I got the friend request too - which I thought strange, as it's already listed.

My pleasure Gents. I have dropped a line to him on the FB informing about the thread here.

Me, too. He already knows as someone else informed him as well.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I just reverted from Windows-10, back to windows-7, last night. Other than the conversation Meatloaf has with someone who said they was me, I wonder if the change had anything to do with it. I'm at a loss for an explanation.

Things are the same. Dialysis three days a week. FWIW, just got my June statement for dialysis..... $67,000.00 (usd) The price of staying alive !!

Charles

Charles, there has been people on facebook that create an identical account and then lure your friends into friending that fake account. What this does, is gets all your friend's information, like phone numbers, email addresses and such. They then "spoof" those friends and then their friends and so on, creating a huge pyramid of phone numbers and email addresses at their disposal.

Email addresses and phone numbers are then sold to spammers and the cycle continues.

Sorry the douchebags did that to you, hopefully it was nipped in the bud before they could get anything useful!

Great to hear from you Charles. But that bill for the treatment - ouch !
Here in the UK, we may complain about our National Health Service sometimes, but thank Heavens we have it - just one part of my medication, the injections I have every two weeks, costs around £15,000 per year ($23,482 US) - that's £577 per injection, plus the other stuff, which isn't cheap either. If I had to pay for that myself, I'd be broke !!
Hope you continue to improve my friend.

F***in Facebook. Things like this are why I stay the hell clear of it. (That said, something similar was happening to my G-mail account for a bit a while back...)

Charles...glad to hear you're doing ok, but 'Jeanne Mac' as they say here in Ireland...that is some serious money!

But Evan, wherever there are people, there will be oxygen-thieves.

Doesn't matter if it's facebook, myspace, forums, email or just the internet in general.

Before the 'net, you had mail order scams, pyramid schemes, land agents, medicine shows and so on...

if you really need the cash I keep getting these emails from a dear young Nairobian princess whose father was killed by rivals. she is trying to flee and needs a guardian to take her and her 24 million dollar trust fund in. of course my fame is so wide spread she felt compelled to contact me. I really want to help her but I just tore up the guest room. I can give you her email address. she is willing to share 10 to 20 % of her trust fund. i don't need the money because i had a very lucky day and won 10 times that amount in an internet lottery in Denmark...which reminds me i need to email that guy my social security number and back account info.

Nice to have you pop in Charles, good to know you're still kicking. As for the facebook thingy, never did like it and hate to see (Hil has an account) the dribble posted by my daughter and the grandchildren and often wonder what happened to morality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back