Aurora

That should be a good one. I read the book and am also a big Clint Eastwood fan. When I was moving, I found a poster of Clint on a pice of masonite that I had hanging in my barracks room at Lakenheath. I am going to try and talk the wife into letting me hang it someplace in the new house.
 
Is it the one with him holding the twin Sam Colts crossed across his chest?

I had this same poster in my tent in Somolia.... LOL...
 

Attachments

  • clint-eastwood--c10101528_650.jpg
    clint-eastwood--c10101528_650.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 381
No, its just his head an shoulders with the hat on. When I can get to it, I will get a shot to post. It's in the garage behind a bunch of boxes at the moment.
 
I've got an awesome "For a few dollars more" Italian movie poster with a smaller signed "Fistful of dollars" inserted into the bottom right hand corner. Looks excellent framed and hanging in my lounge room.
 
lesofprimus said:
Very cool..... My wife wont let me hang anything Clintish... She says "Man Love" is really gay and should not be promoted.... I told her to shut her yap.... (Under my breath of course)

LOL, my missus used to say similar stuff , like i was weird because I'm obsessed with a man! :shock: :oops:
 
Damn right they are...

I think I might make a poll in the Off-Topic section to settle it...
 

Attachments

  • mcqueen_126.jpg
    mcqueen_126.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 351

Users who are viewing this thread

Back