Aust Model Expo (Melb) 2007

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

another WW I

Attachments

• 1_72_OOB_Albatros DV_6693.jpg
    1_72_OOB_Albatros DV_6693.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 79
Next WW1 cool model :D , but I thing it is a bit matt especially on the plywood covering of the fuselage.Unless the pic isn't enough accurate.

Found a couple more OOB 1/72 WWI..

Attachments

• 1_72_OOB_Nieuport MkII_6715.jpg
    1_72_OOB_Nieuport MkII_6715.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1_72_OOB_Sopwith Camel_6716.jpg
    1_72_OOB_Sopwith Camel_6716.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 72
ThunderThud here is the detail info on my Fw190A-5 corrections that you requested a while back. It is a word doc. that was too big to post, Micdrow has converted to a PDF to fit the sizing guidelines, unfortunately there is a reduction in the image quality in his effort to change it for me but you can still clearly see what was done. Big thanks to Micdrow for his help!

Attachments

• Focke Wulf.pdf
    548.1 KB · Views: 116
wayne. new guy here. love the JU 87 model. presumably similar to what Hans Rudel flew in his tankbusting epics on the Ostfront? Have you or do you know anyone who has pics of models of Fairey Swordfish or Focke Wulf Condors. Work in a WW2 archive and have been processing a lot of FAA stuff, re arctic convoys abd Taranto and Bomba raids, so just wondered, You got a lot of patience and a steady hand! Respect.

Ok time to finish off this thread with some miscellaneous 'extra' items..Enjoy!

Attachments

• Japanese Pilot_6545.jpg
    Japanese Pilot_6545.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Japanese Destroyer.jpg
    Japanese Destroyer.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 70
the Destroyer is 1/700 scale its only about 150mm long and well detailed thats for sure.

Ok on to something much bigger ...1/35 i think.

Attachments

• Rail Gun_6576.jpg
    Rail Gun_6576.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Back