Australian 'Comfort Woman' Survivor to Testify Before Congress on February 15

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Japanese are very aware of WWII their entire life is shaped by it. How ridiculous to say they ignore it. At the start of WWII they ruled Asia, Korea, Taipei, etc. They were a massive world Power and the US was one of the lowest rated fighting forces in the world. Do you remember a few years back when we felt like as white men we shouldn't be allowed to live, we were Indian killers and oppressors of blacks women and immigrants. That was about the time the right w
ing rose to represent "angry white men." It gets old hearing what a lousy nation you are and now barbaric you were. White people revolted against it and said "Hey, Jesses Jackson, hey, Gloria Steim GO F555 yiourself were white and were proud. "Hey enough - go f** yourself. We're white and proud of it. The same with the Japanese, they are trying to live life and are sick of the constant bombardment of insults they must endure for the actions of some illeterate peasents from old Japan 60 years ago. Don't read anything else into this you can only take so much abuse before you start fighting back. And we Chinese will never forget. For the next 1000 years if we can still irritate a Japanese we'll always bring up Nanking or comfort women because we like that kind of thing. But at the same time we ignore the Tienanmen Square massacre, or the cultural revolution.

Who said Britain was a walk in the park compared to Japan - are you kidding? Who was the first to gas the kurds? Sadamm Hussain, sorry no the correct answer is Winston Churchill. Churchill gassed the Kurds as "an experiment," applauding the "lively terror" that mustard gas shells caused among them.(2)
Why did America use the nukes on Japan? It's always been a sort of mystery to some and obvious to others. The bombs were dropped, I believe, as a warning to Russia - sorry if some women and children die - but hell they're just nips (by this time every able bodied man was dead or in the field, they were no men in Nagasaiki or Hiroshima) The Japanese civilians weren't going to commit suicide for the emperor. Half that nonsense we use to form facts from is just WWII propaganda. And based on a video of one Okinawa woman jumping off a cliff with her baby in her arms. Okinawa wasn't part of Japan at that time, they didn't speak Japanese and it's 400 miles from Japan. But yet in the war they used those superstious islanders to represent Japan.

This nonsense of the Emporer being a god is just mistranslation. If said in english it would be translated like "God sent the emperor to guide us." They also believe God sent them MacArthur to help them recover. All well and good but the Japanese don't believe in God. Some 85% of them do not believe in god. Boy it's true the victors get to write the history.
(2) (DV) Street: Niall Ferguson Speaks on the Need for Imperial Ruthlessness

You know what FBJ don't blame that old woman at all. If I had lost most of my family like she possibley did to the Japs I would say the same. Nuke the Bastards back to the Stoneage. Course it would be said in Chinese of course

You are a racist and a boring one at that. No self respecting bigot uses racial epithets today, yawn. You are dismissed.

You are a racist and a boring one at that. No self respecting bigot uses racial epithets today, yawn. You are dismissed.
And I don't see where you're coming from, somewhere between leftist and nationalistic tendencies, but one more outburst like that and I'm banning your silly ass out of here.

First a little more detail. My father is Chinese so I am Chinese. But my mother is Japanese. I grew up in suburban America speaking only English but secretly learning Japanese from my mother. It puts me in a unique place in the debate. I was offended by your statement about "killing Japs" because you chose the word japs for your preference which had nothing to do with a war 60 years ago how old are you? If that's not left over war hatred it must be fresh hatred, but no matter what it's hatred. I mean even my mother doesn't remember the war.

You know what FBJ don't blame that old woman at all. If I had lost most of my family like she possibly did to the niggers I would say the same. Nuke the Bastards back to the Stoneage. Course it would be said in French of course

You know what FBJ don't blame that old woman at all. If I had lost most of my family like she possibly did to the kikes I would say the same. Nuke the Bastards back to the Stoneage. Course it would be said in Arabic of course

Okay you get one warning and one warning only. You will not come in here and on your 2nd post call someone a racist or anything like that and then throw racial slurs around like ******. This is your only warning, next time you are gone.

Sorry buddy but also your arguement about him using the words Japs was not in a racist manner.

You dont have to agree with people and what they thing but you will not go and insult people.

If you are offended then say something to them, but do it like an adult. You dont have act childish to do so. You dont come across very well or intelligent when you do so.

Oh I see we got a little Japanese Denier of war crimes. Oh my how pathetic this Mike comes across and then proceeds to attack FBJ. Well Mike want to attack some one like me who had relatives who were Prisoners of War in Changi Singapore. Want to come and see how I see how your Mummies relatives treated mine and how your mummies relatives treated Asians in a bullshit idea to save Asia for Asians. And thoise same Mummies relatives put to the sword approximately 25 million fellow Asians in the process. want to see the grave sites of 25,000 Singaporeans and 100,000 Filippinos who the relatives of your mummy executed during the Battle for Manila in 1945. And the 1000s of Women and girls raped by your mummies relatives. You can deny and use profanity as much as you like call it all propaganda and carry on like a mongrel dog with fleas but it doesn't change one thing. 60 to 70 years ago your mummies relattives in Japan were nothing more than murderous little bastards with an Empire fixation that murdered raped tortured looted beheaded machine gunned gassed chemically infected and used biological agents on defenseless people whose nations were neutral and at peace with Japan. Your mummies relatives signed an agreement with the Axis Powers of Germany and Italy and we all know their belief in world domination which slotted in really well with that of Japan. If you think I am full of ****. Got 3 words for you Tough ****ing ****. Take your racist denying arse to some where else Mummies Little Japanese Boy

First a little more detail. My father is Chinese so I am Chinese. But my mother is Japanese. I grew up in suburban America speaking only English but secretly learning Japanese from my mother. It puts me in a unique place in the debate. I was offended by your statement about "killing Japs" because you chose the word japs for your preference which had nothing to do with a war 60 years ago how old are you? If that's not left over war hatred it must be fresh hatred, but no matter what it's hatred. I mean even my mother doesn't remember the war.

You know what FBJ don't blame that old woman at all. If I had lost most of my family like she possibly did to the niggers I would say the same. Nuke the Bastards back to the Stoneage. Course it would be said in French of course

You know what FBJ don't blame that old woman at all. If I had lost most of my family like she possibly did to the kikes I would say the same. Nuke the Bastards back to the Stoneage. Course it would be said in Arabic of course
Once again I'm telling you - you're an idiot - are you sure you're not going to go on a college campus shooting rampage?!?! @sshole - listen to me, one more ignorant outburst and you're gone....

Once again I'm telling you - you're an idiot - are you sure you're not going to go on a college campus shooting rampage?!?! @sshole - listen to me, one more ignorant outburst and you're gone....

I allready gave him a nice warning and told him it would be his only warning. I dont think he will come back though.

Sadly - this Mike Lee's attitude is exactly the attitude which needs to be condemned... The Japanese government has made an institution of denial.

Here's a war memorial built to honor Unit 731, responsible for the murder and other crimes committed against millions. Imagine that - a memorial built for a unit that engaged in pure evil...

Attachments

• 731monu.gif
    731monu.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 52
TOKYO - Japan's abhorrent practice of enslaving women to provide sex for its troops in World War II has a little-known sequel: After its surrender — with tacit approval from the U.S. occupation authorities — Japan set up a similar "comfort women" system for American GIs.

An Associated Press review of historical documents and records shows American authorities permitted the official brothel system to operate despite internal reports that women were being coerced into prostitution. The Americans also had full knowledge by then of Japan's atrocious treatment of women in countries across Asia that it conquered during the war.

GIs frequented Japan's 'comfort women' - Yahoo! News

Users who are viewing this thread

Back