aviation photography

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

And Cannon Fodder I do not know who ollie holmes is nor do I care if his work is any good or not. He has been a member of this site, and you will not come on here and insult him or any other member of this site. YOU GOT THAT!

What a bumptious response! The original post was a complete fantasy and Ollie hasn't supplied any evidence to the contrary. If you'd rather read these fantasies then you're welcome to them.

pbfoot said:
I'm impressed a bumpkin can spell bumptious but can't spell cannon

Ignorance isn't usually flaunted so proudly. Irony is lost on some people, isn't it? Think photography....

I dont see any irony in that statement at all.... I could care less what Ollie does, let alone who emails him what.... I could care less that u think he's full of shit either.... If u want to dispute with him over this petty bullshit, either do it with a PM or expect some members and Moderators to jump on ur ass for acting like such a putz....

I was waiting to see if you would settle down, Canon Fodder, but it appears you have not. You seem to have one purpose here, which is to bash another user. I actualy do aviaton photography and have made some money with it. I have offered some advice without being a snide jerk about it. I suggest you do the same.

Photography, like any art, takes time and practice to develop and hone. Nobody starts off taking stellar shots every time. Hell, nobody I know takes stellar shots every single time. And who made you the almighty judge of what is and what is not sellable photography? Get off your high horse and either offer constructive criticism, or back off.

Well I just finally made it back to this post and he has not been around for a while but I will make sure he does not come back either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back