Aviation Vid Clips from lesofprimus...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The aviation cargo plane airshow crash I think is that whichhappened at Farnborough air show some years ago, with the crew being able to walk away. The makers then advertised the plane as the one you can walk away from.

BNy the way, the B24 flak hit I believe is in fact a bomb strike from above. I had this clip on video, and going through it frame by frame you can quite clearly see something fall from above, not a flak type hit from below.

Couple of pretty bad crashes, one crazy stunt pilot, and a former World Champion RC helo driver...

Attachments

• Caribou crash.mpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • Chopper Crash.wmv
    477.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Crazy_Model_Helicopter.wmv
    9.1 MB · Views: 81
  • Zhang-Through Rock Tunnel.mpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
Good, heres some that are not.....

Rocket armed remote controlled helo...
Electric powered RC plane in a gym.... This guy is unreal!!!
Old Navy jet, a Panther I believe, misses the wire and goes in the drink...
Flight Deck ape gets sucked into A-6 Intruder....

Attachments

• RC attackhelicopter.wmv
    888.2 KB · Views: 84
  • RC electric in gym.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 69
  • bad_navy_jet_landing.wmv
    789.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Sucked Into Jet engine.wmv
    255.3 KB · Views: 94
More...

Guided Bomb hits Taliban Cave entrance... See how they run...
Close air support gets too close... WAY to close...
Dont know if posted before, but an F-16 jock decides to drop his Smart Bomb on a group of Insurgents walking through town...

The last one is a compilation of combat footage from Iraq, put to the music of Tool - Hush, off the Opiate Album.... One of the better clips out there right now.....

"Why dont u go fu*k urself......."

Maynard Rules!!

Goddamn, that last clip is takin awhile to upload...

Attachments

• songKill Urself Tool.wmv
    6.7 MB · Views: 84
  • F-16 Falluja Smartbomb Insurgs.wmv
    686.3 KB · Views: 78
  • Close air support too close.avi
    2.9 MB · Views: 82
  • Afgan Cave Bombing.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Les

If I remember rightly the Carabou crash was at the De Havilland test strip. It was caused by leaving a lock in place on one of the controls causing the climb to sharpen until it stalled out.

Hopefully this is a better first post than the one that guy made back on page 7 ; ) Unless I miss my guess here, the aircraft in the bike/car/jet drag race is a MiG-23. Lots of great vids buddy. I actually joined this forum just so I could view them (particularly the Luftwaffe gun cams). I'm glad that I did!

In the first one that shows the first F-4 crash - that was at Point Mugu in 2002 - I was there and saw it!!!!

Great Les. Some of those I had seen before, but not in a compilation form. The F-100 crash was supposedly caused by mis-rigging the ailerons backward. Information that I have from an SEA pilot indicated that this infamous maintenance F-up resulted in design changes of the port and starboard rigging to be different lengths so that this accident cause would be minimized in the future.

Flyboy might have further information, but my understanding was that this became common design requirements for all future aircraft procurements.

My Dad always told me there were two kinds of pilots: those who have bent a bird, and those who are going to. He was old school, to be sure. And pretty much correct. Luckily most are minor compared to these videos!

Few more...

Cool slo mo of an F-14 breakin the sound barrier on a fly by... No sound...
On-board camera shot of a night trap aboard a Carrier...
Nice remote control P-47C cracks up on the runway...

Attachments

• sound_barrier.mpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
  • nighttrap.wmv
    583.6 KB · Views: 53
  • RC P-47 hits runway.wmv
    919.6 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back