"Awaiting the Ami's" a small diorama of infantrymen

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Scipio

Airman
Mar 30, 2007
Fripp Island, SC
I thought you flyboys would like to see the ground from an infantryman's eye.

DSCF1269.JPG
DSCF1267.JPG
DSCF1261.JPG
DSCF1259.JPG

Very cool! Great work. The machine gunner's position worries me a bit however. :toothy5: Excellent work. 1/32nd?

THX...Good observation, after reloading the tank would surely back off, allowing advanced infantry support. Had I put this in true perspective I would have needed a 2 foot base.

THX...Good observation, after reloading the tank would surely back off, allowing advanced infantry support. Had I put this in true perspective I would have neeeded a 2 foot base.

I don't know what Scipio used, but I do a lot of 1/35 military dioramas and I use Woodland Scenics Soft Flake Snow, SN140. Comes in a 32 oz shaker plastic container for about $11.00 US here in the States, and that size will last you a very long time. I did a 12" x 18" winter snow scene and used about 15-20% of the container. You should be able to get it in most hobby stores, particularly those who cater to model train layouts. One big advantage is that this stuff will (reportedly) not yellow with age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back