B-17 Vs Me262

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO !
actual WW2 ME262 guncam footage.

4 crewmembers seen bailing out (in actual VHS PAL TV quality frames)

simply to see that fuelfumes exit from the leftwing and the following explosion
of the mixted fuel/air torns the a/c leftwing apart...the beginning of the end
of this B-17 "N".

i had expected that EXPERTS on this aviationboard would clearly know the
difference between a PASSING fighterplane in the top left corner and a real
ROCKET !
how stupied must one be to not see the enormous dimensions if that passing
fighterplane had be a rocket ?!? come on :))

the passing fighterplane is a P-47 THUNDERBOLT !

==>> be serious people if you post something or else shut up <<==

STOOMLOK said:
NO !
actual WW2 ME262 guncam footage.

4 crewmembers seen bailing out (in actual VHS PAL TV quality frames)

simply to see that fuelfumes exit from the leftwing and the following explosion
of the mixted fuel/air torns the a/c leftwing apart...the beginning of the end
of this B-17 "N".

i had expected that EXPERTS on this aviationboard would clearly know the
difference between a PASSING fighterplane in the top left corner and a real
ROCKET !
how stupied must one be to not see the enormous dimensions if that passing
fighterplane had be a rocket ?!? come on :))

the passing fighterplane is a P-47 THUNDERBOLT !

==>> be serious people if you post something or else shut up
If you're such the freaking EXPERT tell us what B-17 unit had a plain "N" as their squadron code?!?!?! Here's something for you dumb@ss - Not one 8AF bomb group from the 1st, 2nd or 3rd bomb Division carried a plain "N" codex - more than likely that clip was taken at Point Mugu or Alamagordo after the war. So before you come on here and start calling people stupid, get your own sh*t together or else I guarantee you your life expectancy on this site will be shorter than your pathetic IQ!!!!

That looks like the missle striking the wing. And If I'm not mistaken, the outboard wing tanks were used up first on missions.

And I cant find any reference to a group code of "N" for either 8th or 15th AF B17.

syscom3 said:
That looks like the missle striking the wing. And If I'm not mistaken, the outboard wing tanks were used up first on missions.

And I cant find any reference to a group code of "N" for either 8th or 15th AF B17.
Yep!!! And it looks like the bomb bay doors are removed.

WHO trimmed the original vhs footage ?
you or ME ??
this clip originates from the times i used 1.4 MB floppydrives to put big videofiles on in RARfile archives made with a MIRO DC30+ video capture card.

i simply cut the file AFTER the straffing of the fighterjet and just to show the last moments from point X ( fuel explosion tank ) because else the file would have grown to an enormous amount of MB !!

so..what you do not see in this clip is the strain of bullets that hit the B-17
among all the tracer ammo that is RED HOT !
[ red hot + the right fuel/airmixture = EXPLOSION ]

always when you point "so called experts" to the REAL facts they get angry...why ??

P-47 silhouette shows wonderfull and still...
GUNCAMERA FRAME shows clearly in the clip and still...
4 OCCUPANTS clearly to see them bail out after explosion and still...

anyway...i have the COMPLETE footage of this incident,starting with this B-17 flying in group, on VHS and i stick to my reason for the subject posting.

It looks like the fuel was being deliberatly dumped over board as to induce an explosion. The missles all were equiped with early versions of proximity fuses and this would be one way of guaranteeing a destructive hit. It would also make it easier for chase aircraft to shoot it down if the missle failed.

If there is more footage available that can disprove our theory of it being a drone, then provide it.

STOOMLOK said:
anyway...i have the COMPLETE footage of this incident,starting with this B-17 flying in group, on VHS and i stick to my reason for the subject posting.
Then show it genius....

BTW - Where are the turrets?

Yeah I would like to see it too. I watched that clip again and the so called fighter flys straight into the B-17 and it then explodes (it also looks like a rocket/AA missile). I don't see how you can say it was taken down by cannon...

I think "OOST VLAANDEREN" boy wishes to death that it was a -262 that did this. You need to get f-ing real with yourself man. The plane doesn't even have any turrets. Also identifying the plane as "B-17 N" doesn't make you look like that much of an expert. Sheesh.....:rolleyes:

a problem you have overlooked, had this been an Me 262A-1a attack by JG 7 the jet would of overshot the target, remember that the Mk 108 armed unit with 4 3cm weapons would of had 3-4 seconds of firing time maximum and not even that with the range presented in the video, the jet closing too rapidly to stay around that long to watch the wing blow off, cartwheel, the jet and pilot would of passed the B-17 in much too quick a time

sorry you lose ............

an expert no, knowing JG 7 jet veterans..............YES !

E ~

another interesting point if it would of been true, R4M's if fired at this B-17 would of struck in several places at much a greater distance, still the jet pilot would of banked out of the way of the explosion and debris counting on his Kameraden to confirm his kill while he went after another B-17 in the formation

you have been greatly deceived !

E ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back