B-25G "Shark Mouth"; 1/48, Academy

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for your words, Geo, Torch, W, Kirby, ... this "new way" of working is becoming very fun and entertaining.
It may delay the process, but I think that because it is the first time I do it, ... I go more slowly while I know the steps to follow. It seems that the results so far are satisfactory ... and I hope so continue.
Thanks for following me on the road. .

I chose to go in sections to have better control and observe the progress ... This was the washing on the right wing and the result:

... the left wing:

... a couple of images of the strokes with a brush on the fuselage and decals on the sides .:

Finally, I started cleaning with napkin paper and cotton swabs ...

I am finishing with the rest pending to clean the plane, and then I will prepare the photos of the conclusion of this first stage of wash with oils.

I hope you like it. Hasta pronto...

I thank you all very much for your kind comments.

Well, I share the result so far in the bottom of our "Shark Mouth"

The photo helped me to identify that I still need to remove the excess brushstrokes of oil on the bottom and edge of the right flap ...!

The forced pics of whole body:

Now I will do this step at the top, to then move on to the next phase in this new procedure, and from which I am enjoying the results so far.

Best regards... y gracias de nuevo

It's the color of the liquid mask my friend. Remember that I have metallic paper at the bottom of each circle and that until almost at the end I will remove the LM to put the clear colors that correspond to each light.
Thank you for your observation and I appreciate the interest and support.

Users who are viewing this thread