B-25G "Shark Mouth"; 1/48, Academy (1 Viewer)

Nice work my friend
 
Interesting technique Luis, like it! :thumbleft:
 
Thanks for your words, Geo, Torch, W, Kirby, ... this "new way" of working is becoming very fun and entertaining.
It may delay the process, but I think that because it is the first time I do it, ... I go more slowly while I know the steps to follow. It seems that the results so far are satisfactory ... and I hope so continue.
Thanks for following me on the road. :thumbup:.
 
I chose to go in sections to have better control and observe the progress ... This was the washing on the right wing and the result:

524.jpg
525.jpg
526.jpg


... the left wing:

527.jpg
528.jpg


... a couple of images of the strokes with a brush on the fuselage and decals on the sides .:

529.jpg
530.jpg


Finally, I started cleaning with napkin paper and cotton swabs ...

531.jpg
532.jpg
533.jpg


I am finishing with the rest pending to clean the plane, and then I will prepare the photos of the conclusion of this first stage of wash with oils.

I hope you like it. Hasta pronto... :thumbup:
 
Really coming together now Luis, really looking awesome there.
 
I thank you all very much for your kind comments. :cool::salute::cool:

Well, I share the result so far in the bottom of our "Shark Mouth"

534.jpg
535.jpg
The photo helped me to identify that I still need to remove the excess brushstrokes of oil on the bottom and edge of the right flap :crazyeyes:...!
536.jpg
537.jpg
538.jpg
539.jpg
540.jpg


The forced pics of whole body:

541.jpg
542.jpg
543.jpg


Now I will do this step at the top, to then move on to the next phase in this new procedure, and from which I am enjoying the results so far.

Best regards... y gracias de nuevo :thumbup:
 
It's the color of the liquid mask my friend. Remember that I have metallic paper at the bottom of each circle and that until almost at the end I will remove the LM to put the clear colors that correspond to each light.
Thank you for your observation and I appreciate the interest and support. ;)
 
Looking really good there L-C!
 
With all! :thumbleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back