Baby's on his/her way

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hehehe. I wish I could sleep like that. Out like a light. Close your eyes and tomorrow it becomes.

Oh and mkloby, you averse to vomit, feces or both. You gotta be intolerant to one or the other. Once Matt gets off the teat and starts solid food...GAME ON!!!

I think it's going to be the poop that gets me. Right now his diapers don't really smell... He does pee on me on a pretty much daily basis though.

:lol: Been there. :lol:

Don't let the wet diaper off that bad boy. Cold air means weapons are not safe and friendly fire is likely.

:lol: Been there. :lol:

Don't let the wet diaper off that bad boy. Cold air means weapons are not safe and friendly fire is likely.

Bingo, same with females. Once that cold air hits, it's like a land mine. It just goes off. Put a wash cloth in front of the "gun" when you take the diaper off to catch the "random fire".

anyone would thin analolgies like these are the only reason they have kids, i'll et they do the "watch the plane fly into the hangar" too :lol:

Haven't gotten to that level yet. Still workin' the teat in my end of the world. But when the time comes, and if it works, I'll use all the anologies possible. Every day is different.

BTW- You meant feeding the kid with your analogy, right? Not a different bird and a different hanger (which got us in the predicament in the first place).

ah a Celtic cross on your right arm eh ? ........ excellent, my relatives would be proud !

handsome young chap you have there and many congrats to you and your lovely wife Matt. Enjoy the times with the young one as he will grow quickly to be a cowboy, then a warrior, a king and hopefully a sage ..... ;)

From an Opa

ah a Celtic cross on your right arm eh ? ........ excellent, my relatives would be proud !

handsome young chap you have there and many congrats to you and your lovely wife Matt. Enjoy the times with the young one as he will grow quickly to be a cowboy, then a warrior, a king and hopefully a sage ..... ;)

From an Opa

Thanks :D You're damn right a Celtic Cross! Need to find a time to get another tat on my left arm...

yhe first thing that impressed me was when she figured out she had one hand then the other then the appendages on the bottom not that she knew what they were for

yhe first thing that impressed me was when she figured out she had one hand then the other then the appendages on the bottom not that she knew what they were for

pbfoot, when did that happen? Curious, I want to know what's coming.

pbfoot, when did that happen? Curious, I want to know what's coming.
if i can recall at about 3-4 months the thing I found out is don't waste money on toys because just about every object is a toy which they seen to find more pleasure in then the purchased ones and just about every thing finds its way into the mouth . Mine stopped the soother at about 10 months crawling at 10 walking at 11 . yesterday was her 1st and she went for her first toboggan ride without helmet:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back