Bandits, 2 o'clock low! :)

suloco

Recruit
1
0
Joined
May 21, 2008
This is Suloco (age 20) here, I'm from Czech Republic and since age of 8 (first saw Battle for Britain) I'm a huge aviation fan, especially WW2. I worship fighters and interceptors of course but I like bombers and other aircraft too. Well, that was something about myself and I hope I will enjoy this forum. See ya guys and girls :)
 
Suloco: Welcome to the forum. You and Seesul should get along just
fine. Look around and ask questions. Your English is better than some
from English speaking nations !!

Charles
 
Welcome to the forum. Do not be a one post wonder.
 
Hey Suloco could you send me a bottle of Urquel please? :lol:
Welcome to the Forum
 
Welcome mate.
 
Ahoj Suloco,

Sem velmi rad ze se z nami. Moc zdravim.:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back