Be your own Ace! Fly for your country of choice!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A round in the U.S - it'll be much cheaper for me ! :p

I just took a look and PlanD has the same numbers as Adler but has done it in 1 more mission.

So I guess we have to give the lead to Adler at the moment!

What ever girlscouts lucky wilber will show you guys what air combat is all about:D now if we can just get away from that rice we'll be fine:twisted:

I'm sorry...what was that ? I couldn't hear from all the way back there , Mr. One Kill. Get a bit closer to the front and I might be able to hear you. :lol:

ok i want the bf-109, i play combat flight sim 3 , ive had it a year now and only won once, i beat the allied forces , it took along time , now im flying as a bomber ju-88 its a good game owe , or you can put me down for the usa or britian, those are my second choice, (indianer) split split !!! attach attach!!!!!

Whats that, Lucky. Hey, flying into the ground does not count as a kill, even if it is your own airplane. You can't do that. And Wilbur that hamster was frickin' 'uge! :) Had 'Scottish Airlines' stamped right on its side!

well, I just thought that if I made it clear that whenever...ohh....(rereads post)....oh....right, ok.....THX.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back