Be your own Ace! Fly for your country of choice!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nobody else for the Luftwaffe? Thats alright, Wayne and I will take ya all on! Just like Priller and his wingman on 6 June!

"tattattattatttatt"

Ok guys looking good. I am putting teams together as we speak.

I will make Flight Leaders and Wingman. I can do 4 teams (2 guys/team) for each nation only. Then if there is extra guys still they will either have to fly for a country that is their second choice or wait until someone dies and they will be replacements.

If you want to be a partner with someone who flies for the same country let me know and I will do my best to make it happen.

Ok at this point I have the following:

-No Mods yet interested

-PlanD is flying a Spitfire (UK)

-Thorlifter is flying P-40 (USA)

-Njaco is flying Bf-109 (German)

-Wilbur I am guessing he wants a P-40 but he never actually said (USA)

-Hunter368 is flying a Ki-61 b/c no one loves the Japs but me LOL (Japan)

I have room for 4 flight leader per country and 4 wingman per country. I will start flying missions for guys and people can feel free to join at any point just post here what country you want to fly for and I will get you a plane.

I dont own the game...

Edit: I see we are the AI in your game.

Sign me up for Germany and a Bf 109.

Hunter, just curious, after I get a couple kills, do I get a choice of planes to graduate to? I mean, I like the P-40 as much as the next guy, but I would sure like about 5 other planes better.

Hunter, just curious, after I get a couple kills, do I get a choice of planes to graduate to? I mean, I like the P-40 as much as the next guy, but I would sure like about 5 other planes better.

Its all based on experience points your pilot gains, the better he does each mission the faster he moves up to a better plane. (not within my control, just part of the game)

"I'm on your 6! nah nah I'm on your 6!"

and Lucky becomes worm food.

(looks up to see Wilbur getting flamed by Wayne)

Njaco/Wayne = 2

Rainbow Coalition of Scotland = 0

Well, I....eerrmmm....hhmmm....cough...cough....eehhh....uummm....well.... What I meant was.....cough...cough......what I'm trying to say is....DAMN!

SHOOT THE OLD F*RT DOWN....!!

Or as Njaco would have put it....

monkey_law_2.jpg

Njaco---->>>
ar118961232228868.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back