Beautifull Chile Female Soldier (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxriver

Airman
Apr 26, 2009
Several pics about Chile female soldiers.

Attachments

• z1.jpg
    z1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 295
  • z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 529
  • z3.jpg
    z3.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 393
  • z4.jpg
    z4.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 273
  • z5.jpg
    z5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 302
  • z10.jpg
    z10.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 261
  • z9.jpg
    z9.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 282
  • z8.jpg
    z8.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 658
  • z7.jpg
    z7.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 298
  • z6.jpg
    z6.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 368
I think it is interesting that Chile uses a version of German WWII helmets.

I am not kidding, if there is one good looking woman must be living outside the country, I been travelling Chile from south to North since 1993 and I couldnt find any.

I think it is interesting that Chile uses a version of German WWII helmets.

Actually a lot of countries do. Even the US Army and Marines use a helmet that is influenced by the German helmets.

There is no a single good looking woman in that entire country, believe me I been there several times.

Must be a heavy photoshop.

:rolleyes:

Sorry but you country does not have the monopoly on hot women. Every county has its fair share of good looking ones and bad looking ones. Even your beloved Argentina has its fair share of bad looking ones.

Take off the biased glasses and come down now...

Actually a lot of countries do. Even the US Army and Marines use a helmet that is influenced by the German helmets.

Very true, when they rolled those out in the 80's that was my first thought. And Grau is right, I'm sure the South American military's were very influenced by relocating Germans at the end of the war.

... I'm sure the South American military's were very influenced by relocating Germans at the end of the war.

It actually has nothing to do with relocating Germans. In the 1880's the Chileans decided to modernize their armed forces. Having just destroyed the Danes, Austrians and French, the German 'Prussian' model seemed like a no-brainer. German military advisors remained in Chile until World War I and Germany sold Chile most of their arms and equipment. The 'goose step,' pickelhaube, tapered helmet, etc. etc. all pre-date Nazi Germany and were used by the Chilean military long before Hitler. Today, they are simply CHILEAN military traditions, and their persistence 20 years after the restoration of democracy is proof that they are not associated in most people's minds with fascism or Pinochet.

It actually has nothing to do with relocating Germans. In the 1880's the Chileans decided to modernize their armed forces. Having just destroyed the Danes, Austrians and French, the German 'Prussian' model seemed like a no-brainer. German military advisors remained in Chile until World War I and Germany sold Chile most of their arms and equipment. The 'goose step,' pickelhaube, tapered helmet, etc. etc. all pre-date Nazi Germany and were used by the Chilean military long before Hitler. Today, they are simply CHILEAN military traditions, and their persistence 20 years after the restoration of democracy is proof that they are not associated in most people's minds with fascism or Pinochet.
Well, yes and no.

There was a number of reasons that many South American countries adopted the Prussian martial disclipline and the equipment of the European armies, but I look back through the thread and try and see where Hitler and the Nazis were mentioned...and I'll be danged if I can see it.

Chile remained neutral during WWII, but did declare war on the Axis in the final months of the war. That doesn't mean that thier modern (this means post WWI) equipment wasn't influenced by the WWII German military equipment.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 209
My Uncle,on his way to Berlin at the end of WW2, was excited by the news that some of the Russian soldiers they would encounter were women. When he got there and saw them his gentlemanly assesment was that "they looked rather tough."
Some of those Chilean ladies do not appear tough at all!
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back