Beautifull Chile Female Soldier (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If for a single photo chile will going to get the reputation of having good looking woman, well I think is like say that in argentina everyone is a fabolous tango dancer or germany everyone carries short leather trousers.

Give me a break, in Chile the nice women are a minority, not even a monority, less that the minority, a rarity , an exotism.

Last edited:
My Uncle,on his way to Berlin at the end of WW2, was excited by the news that some of the Russian soldiers they would encounter were women. When he got there and saw them his gentlemanly assesment was that "they looked rather tough."
Some of those Chilean ladies do not appear tough at all!
Steve

Don't judge a book by it's cover.
Just because the ladies in question don't look like truck-driving, cigar-chomping, beer-guzzling crew-cut bodybuilding dykes, doesn't mean that they can't kick a$$. ;)

Last edited:
If for a single photo chile will going to get the reputation of having good looking woman, well I think is like say that in argentina everyone is a fabolous tango dancer or germany everyone carries short leather trousers.

Are you actually saying that every German DOESN'T where short leather pants???? Shock!!! :shock:

:lol:

Give me a break, in Chile the nice women are a minority, not even a monority, less that the minority, a rarity , an exotism.

:rolleyes:

What has happened to this thread

Nothing special, I am just clarifing things. I been in chile 3 times and has seen seen only ugly women, so I dont want somebody gets the wrong impression about this country in particular.

( edit) Well, actually now I am thinking twice about it...I had seen some nice women, argentine girls working in chilean TV.

Are you actually saying that every German DOESN'T where short leather pants???? Shock!!!

The 90 % dont, but someone did.:confused:

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 78
And like I've said before, there's beautiful women in all countries :thumbleft:

Yep, agree totally. Some nice ones in that photo line-up (especially the second from the top and the second from the bottom ! - one thing though: lipstick in the field..? It's definitely a publicity photo.)

CB, I've lived in six countries and visited 14 others. Theres not a single one I've been to where everyone is good looking or bad looking. Some regions seem to produce more beautiful women than others, it's true, but you'll always find atleast one stunner no matter where you go.

With te helmets, agree with Chris. The US kevlar helmets seem to be heavily influenced by the German design, and rightly so - it's the most practical helmet design yet invented.

CB...that clown you posted isn't German, he's Austrian...

I know, however if are precise we should know that Hitler resign the german citizenship in late 1920s and then was given german citizenship by a special law passed by goring.
:rolleyes:

CB, I've lived in six countries and visited 14 others. Theres not a single one I've been to where everyone is good looking or bad looking. Some regions seem to produce more beautiful women than others, it's true, but you'll always find atleast one stunner no matter where you go.

Might I ask you if those 6 or 14 countries included chile ?

Hey - how about Leonor Varela? ;)

jb_leonor_varela02.jpg

Or how 'bout those couples here? ;)

e1e1abaa43.jpg

5faed24b30.jpg

Maybe this young lady?

1468459_YMIKWBQOSEXNGTI.jpg

And this lady here...well, in my opinion, she's a bra size Scary, but what do I know? :lol:

colivapj8.jpg

Just Google "bellezas chilenas". ;)

Hey - how about Leonor Varela?

How about it ? i dont know, providing some food to the girl could be a good idea.

If we going to degerate in a photo constest let me tell you this....Chile might have some handguns, but the rest of the world have Rifles...and Argentina have a lot of howitzers.

By the way the twins rear ends looks better than their faces.

What am I missing? Is there some kind of rivalry we outsiders know nothing about between this two countries (Argentina and Chile)? Or is it just you having strong negative feelings about anything even remotely connected to Chile?

Hatred (or call it how ever you want) is a bad thing my friend... :|

This thread is stupid. It is obviousl that some people are very blind to anything outside of their local culture. Pretty ignorant if you ask me, as well as clueless about women (which is very obvious by some of the posts made). Before it becomes any more ignorant than it already is, thread closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back