Best Aerobatic Team?

Best Aerobatic Team

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
trackend said:
We should all be at Radio City what an act.

Roll up Roll up
For The Pratt Brothers
If you dont laugh you are either dead
or will be when we send
Les the Seal round

(I hope that meets with your approval)
(Seal of approval (get it)) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• seal_578.jpg
    seal_578.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 442
I did a weekly serial once with a group of people on the CB with each person having the script and broadcasting their lines in turn.
It actually worked really well until a bucket mouth called Adolf came on the air with a set of 5000 watt boots and swamped our traffic.

okay here we go best team was blue angels in the A4 close with speed and racket and real combat a/c the best 6 plane team and golden hawks in 2nd
Red Arrows best large team choice over snowbirds just because of a/c type hawk over tutor the snowbirds and arrows were the same when arrows flew the gnat
take the thunderbirds in phantom for heavy metal and for the prettiest the Frecce Tricolori
i've never seen the russian guys and so many others like the roullettes Raaf or rnlaf helicopter guys

Attachments

• f86soverbeckgood_906.jpg
    f86soverbeckgood_906.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 403
The Golden Hawks were only around for about five years, weren't they? I wonder how good they were. You mean you've actually seen them? That was back in the late 50's/early 60's. How old are you anyway? :lol:

It looks like the Snowbirds might finally share their fate. I really hope not.

102first_hussars said:
Im hurt that nobody even considered the Snowbirds.
Go back and read the first page again then. pbfoot likes them. They're ok, it's just that they're not my personal favourite by a long shot.

Nonskimmer said:
102first_hussars said:
Im hurt that nobody even considered the Snowbirds.
Go back and read the first page again then. pbfoot likes them. They're ok, it's just that they're not my personal favourite by a long shot.
don't like snowturds I usually depart airshow when they come on to beat traffic they are good and fly a tight routine its just a boring a/c. Gotta give them credit as they use no support a/c 11 tutors including 1 spare .One pilot and one tech per a/c says loads about ground crew the teams i wish i could see were the raf/rcaf teams in the 30's that flew the routine chained together not sure of raf team name but rcaf guys were called the siskins

Attachments

• gh-3_928.jpg
    gh-3_928.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 355
cheddar cheese said:
Frecce Frecce Frecce...

Awesome story you posted on the first page Joe...that would be a helluva sight...

When I saw them do that I just about sh*t myself! They did a really neat show right over Lake Ontario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back