Best anti-shipping aircraft?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

also believe it to be one of the few aircraft to have brought down 2 enemy aircraft simultaneously without firing a shot. (Commander C Lamb Vs 2 FIAT,s ) by encouraging them to crash inverted into the sea after trying to maintain contact with his incredibly maneuverable Swordfish as he did a vertical stall turn to port at very low altitude

Which Fiats?When?

I don't think CR 42

Okay! Lee, get the Swordfish ready, we're going on a little visit to Canada.

Well hurry up. The hockey season is starting and we don't want to hear the crying by the Maple Greif fans.

KraziKanuK said:
trackend said:
I think we may have upset a few Kanucks dumping 21" torps on down town Toronto Adler :lol:

Not at all. :) Best thing that could happen to Fogtown.

Dont talk about bleeding fog KK I took a elderly couple to Duxford on Sunday (the lady suffers from MS and he doesnt drive) to the BOB display and it got socked in at 400 yards vis so nothing flew except a Chipmunk for a scout round and a Chinook which i must say put on a good display considering the awful conditions.
I found a very rare P47 while there though see what you think :lol:

Attachments

• jug_huh_834.jpg
    jug_huh_834.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 247
There's something odd about that picture but I can't quite put my finger on it. ;)

And in defence of Lee, you all do look alike. South Park told me so.

trackend said:
Dont talk about bleeding fog KK I took a elderly couple to Duxford on Sunday (the lady suffers from MS and he doesnt drive) to the BOB display and it got socked in at 400 yards vis so nothing flew except a Chipmunk for a scout round and a Chinook which i must say put on a good display considering the awful conditions.

The Fogtown reference is because during a Grey Cup the fog rolled in and caused all kinds of havoc with the game.

December 1-2, 1962 at Toronto
Game halted by fog. Final 9:29 played on December 2.

It is also the provincial capital and all politicians are in a perpetual fog. :lol:

Dude, it's not real! You can even see where it's altered next to the "inner" strut. :rolleyes:

Well blow me down D I would never have known without your aviation expertise, or the fact that I cocked up the picture when using the panoramic mode on me camera :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back