Best Bomber Killing Aircraft......

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

machs gut Wespe !

now do you have copies of any of the D-11/D-12 and Ta 152 and pilot's from your uncle ? this is all quite very interesting .......

Danke

Erich ~

machs gut Wespe !

now do you have copies of any of the D-11/D-12 and Ta 152 and pilot's from your uncle ? this is all quite very interesting .......

Danke

Erich ~

Hallo Erich,

I will be in Germany around July, and try and get my hands on the album.

Have fun
Wespe

Attachments

• Signat.forum.bmp
    132 KB · Views: 134
I have Charlie Brown's story on my e-mail. If youall haven't seen it, it is outstanding. I am a computer ignoramus and don't know how to forward it to this forum. If someone will give me instuctions, I will attempt to share it with you.

How could the Me 262 even be in the running?

There were VERY few built in comparison, and they were built late in the war. They had almost no effect on overall bombing, and were shot down in droves.

Yes, it hit hard when it shot and actually hit something and was the prototype jet fighter, but it just didn't do it very often over the course of the war.

The question was which plane shot down the most bombers, not which had the potential to do so.

I'd say the Hurricane shot down more bombers than anything else on the Allied side since the Spitfires were concentrating on enemy fighters.

On the German side, the Bf 109 shot down more aircraft than any other aircraft in recorded history. My bet is that it shot down more bombers than any other combined three or four other aircraft in the world.

I would agree on the 262 part, that plane just didn't have enough time to develop.
So it could only be the normal Luftwaffe props that could do the job.
And the Fw was definatly in a position to do so.

Jabo

Attachments

• 000.bmp
    275.4 KB · Views: 109
Greg your statements are nonsense man. for 1945 JG 7 bore the brunt of anti-bomber operations over what was left of the Reich besides JG 300's Fw 190A-8's and my cousins JG 301. To say they were shot down in droves is another misnomer...........8)

now where is my Bier

Hi Hunter,

could you change your signature to a Me-262? Just imagine a Me-262 flying the Canadian Mapleleaf.

Georgeous right ? come on be honest with yourself , right ? right ?

Wespe

Attachments

• Signat.forum.bmp
    132 KB · Views: 132
Hi Hunter,

could you change your signature to a Me-262? Just imagine a Me-262 flying the Canadian Mapleleaf.

Georgeous right ? come on be honest with yourself , right ? right ?

Wespe

Wespe/Jabo,

I do like the 262 sure. But the P-51 in my sig is from the 402 Squadron "City of Winnipeg Bears", which is where I live. So I don't see myself changing it anytime soon.

You trying to joke with me in attempt to divert attention from you trying to play games with us all here is not going to work. We get people here trying to BS us all the time, we all can spot them a mile away. So you are not only being watched by the Mods but some us members also. We like people who are honest not BS artists. Take this experence as a warning before you really tick someone off on this forum and get banned.

If you like WW2 this is the site to be at, don't blow it. Read, post, watch and learn from the people on this forum. Be respectful.

Mr. GregP is another misinformed person that has to an important extent swallowed the pills prescribed by the allied propaganda.

Wespe is in the crosshairs Hunter... We knew the second he created a new member name.... How fu*king stupid can one meatball be u ask???

Ask Wespe...

LOL your one liners are always the best.

I might have to steal some of your material to use at work or on other forums. Where can I send the royalty checks to?

I have a feeling he may not return now, after all the **** he got in the past few threads because of his stupidity. Oh well we will see.

It was amusing for the most part...

Users who are viewing this thread