Best Fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

See! Even LG is mocking you.

Its ok, I understand ;) (I dont really, but i do not wish to start a riot (I have no idea why a riot would start, but there you go (Am I going too far with these brackets?)))

My life revolves around smileys ;) UI just would be me with out em...

Just got my 1:72 Airfix B-29, its bloody huge :lol: 2 foot wingspan, wont have any room on my shelf :rolleyes:

Going to have to hang that one from the ceiling. I am working on a balsa Spitfire and that thing has a 27 inch wingspan! I already decided that one will be wheels up and hanging from the ceiling. Way too big to sit on a shelf!

I just built a Me-109G that has a wingspan of 2 ft. It was fun but my airbrush got clogged with sand and broke so I never was able to finish painting it. I also just bought a UH-60L Blackhawk that is 3ft. long but I will not start it until I get back home.

Cool 8)

Before i build my B-29 though I have other things to make. I have to finish my Fiat G.50, then I have an Me-163, Hawker Hurricane, Lancaster, Spitfire and Yak-3 to do :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back