Best Fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No I don't...

:rolleyes:

I've skipped through it when it was on, but even then, it was in Brasil.

Never actually changed the channel to NBC to actually try to watch it.

I've actually unofficially declared myself not a citizen of the United States while someone I'm smarter than is in office... (I won't name names, it's rude... ;) )

Also, I can actually do this because I have dual nationality!

Whoever I think is the lesser of the two evils. :D No whoever I think will do a better job, so yeah actually more of who I think is the lesser of two evils.

Politicians are all worthless pieces of shit.

By only hearing the word "politician" other words come into my mind: theft, corruption, lies, fraud, deceit...

And this applies to absolutely all the politicians of all the nations of this planet. It is a universal quantification.

I totally and whole-heartedly agree 100%.......

And I did the same with voting.. The lesser of 2 evils..... I cant fathom how anyone could vote for Kerry tho....... And I really cant fathom how I coulda voted for Bush....

So, either way u look at it, America will still keep on kicking everyone elses ass, no matter whos in the Whitehouse...

No matter who you vote for, the government is going to get in.

I'm with you Les. I wasn't crazy about Bush, but less crazy about Kerry. Lesser of 2 evils, or who you dislike less. The problem is that both parties have moved so far from the center, which is where most people are (the center). You end up with a really polarized race and no one else wins. It sucks.

I sometimes think that us veterans should form our own party. One, most of us have been to foreign countries and seen them and how the real people live. Secondly, we have seen the blood and guts, smelled the cordite, and the fear. WE know better than most of the Washington assholes when it's time to do some ass-kicking, and we can do it right, without all the politically correct crap and then get the guys home. Instead of taking a knife to a gunfight, take a nuke to a fistfight!! Throw EVERYTHING at them. The next two-bit pissant third world shithole dictator will think twice after watching one of his friends get seriously jacked up.

Okay, stepping off the soapbox here. Sometimes I get a little fired up.

I'd love to get fired up like that and state my opinions (which are very similar to yours, evan), but look where I live. :confused:

Alright, before I begin another pointless self-bashing rant, I'll just stop right here.

Too funny NS. I ranted my guts and I live in SoCal. This is not an area known for conservatism (ahem). But I wasn't born or raised here. I can understand your quandry, you are still in the service, so you have to be careful what you say. It's cool.

"I can neither confirm nor deny the presence of Nonskimmer, anywhere in the world"

:lol: That's funny, evan!
I'll just say this, then I'll drop it. Most of us "old timers" in the mob up here long for something much, much more for ourselves (the military), or at least a return to the level of professionalism and integrity that we once knew. A decent quantity of decent equipment and personnel is sorely needed. And a clear sense of purpose.

All Americans need to take great pride in their service men and women! :salute:
Whether you agree with this conflict or not, support them! They need you!

Careful, NS. The promise of a greater military is what helped Hitler get into power, you may be getting yourself branded a Nazi! :shock:

I'm just kiddin' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back