Best Fighter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Balkins is an interesting case....

After all, the "Turks" basically moved in when the Serbs ran for the hills to escape the Germans. By all reasonable standards, they should have been driven out when the Germans were driven out. But for whatever reason, Tito would not allow this.... and the hatred brewed for 50 years until his death when it exploded in a very ugly way.

plan_D said:
:confused: Is it me...or do you have an opinion on everything!?! :lol: Just kiddin'

LOL - I have an opinion on most things. I read a lot, and I have friends from all over the world.

One of my friends is Greek. You should hear his tirade when the subject of the "turks" in Serbia comes up. Hitler brought them in to work the land for him when the Yugoslavians moved into the mountains rather than capitulate. Don't you think it is wrong that they should have ended up owning any of that land occupied in such a way?

Of course, I agree with you. The Turks infest everywhere, I bet your Greek friend hates them for Cyprus too. My dad was there when they invaded...

But all that East Europe is screwed up for one reason or another. I think it was Serbia that created the Muslim SS Division...no one more loyal than a Muslim, so Himmler says..REMEMBER that folks.

There was a Muslim SS Division, yes. Now I think about it, I think it came from some country beginning with B...Bulgaria..maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back