Votes: 0 0.0%
  • System of A Down

• Iced Earth

• Chimaira

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Triviums guitar work is good I'll them that. You can hear Petrucci in Beaulieu soloing. I guess its just there vocals that annoy me. The latest album is good on vocals but lyrics suck and they music lacks balls. Combing Emeber to Inferno with The Crusade you would have an awesome album!

It annoys me that they use Dimebag Sig guitars though, Dean have got their claws in endorsement wise lol!

How Matt Heafy could give up his white Gibson Les Paul custom with EMGs for a Dime model i dunno. :D

Trivium is amazing. I saw them at Rock im Park last year and have been a big fan since. They really got the day started and everybody pumped for what was coming later that night with Metallica.

Here is some clips from the show:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbodDXoL2M4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0qH9e2OziM

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbhfSDGDQVo

Actually these are from Rock am Ring not Rock im Park. Rock am Ring is the same festival as Rock im Park. Rock im Park (the one I go to everyear is in Bavaria about 30 min from my house) and Rock im Park is in northern Germany. They go on at the same time and the bands that play at Rock Im Park on Friday play at Rock am Ring on Sunday and vice versa.

One hell of a good time. I will be at the festival again in less than 4 weeks. This time around we have Megadeth, Slayer, Smashing Pumpkins, Lamb of God, Mastadon, Korn, Type O Negative, Chimaira, Linkin Park, Stone Sour, Papa Roach, Machine Head, and 80 something other bands. Will be a great time again ofcourse.

Well i agree with you les on their vocal style. Their guitar playing is cool because it sounds a lot like the old stuff but almost too much in some ways.

They are very skilled but lacking a little direction I think in some ways. The Crusade felt very forced and like they were out of ideas, i hope this ain't the case but we shall see. I hear they are very good live though recently came out here for our Big day out.

I really enjoy them. I was very impressed by the energy they were able to put out and the way they were able to get the crowd into the show. I have been a fan since and really enjoy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back